ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Information on ITC Photos  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 17th, 2007 12:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lkimberley

Greeting All,

I thought I would put this here so everyone could understand at the same time the technique that is used. It is the same as Shreibeler (sp)

I use a regular lens on my sony video camera, and I have the aluminum foil on the wall like Shriebler did and light from out side that comes in slightly and a red light on just as he did. This part is very important and I can not stress this enough. If your serious about this endeavor.. Please, promise these things to yourself and to the others on the other side. That if they will come in clear and let their family, friends, and loved ones know they are ALIVE and happy you will make every effort to post it here or somewhere, so eventually they can be seen. Try to get a name if you can, but if you recogonize anyone I take or Sonia has taken a picture of, please, say the photo # and let me know. This will help them.

Get holy water, and Kosher salt at the local super market. Mix them together to make a very strong holy solution and spray in in the area you will be filming and outside your home. If a neighbors asks..say your spraying for bugs lol. Anyway say the lords prayer or any prayer of protection for you, your family and your domain. You have that right and they cannot intrude unless you ask them to...meaning the negative.

John Edwards shared this as well as Sylvia Brown.

Now, what's very important also that I do personally, I give them several minutes to warm up, and I take the holy water and dab a spot on my video, and tv and radio or watever, you will notice a BIG difference. Also dab your forarms and a spot on your forhead the pyschic center this protects you! I hope this has helped and good luck if you try.

God Bless and God Speed in all we try to acomplish for those on the other side and ourselves!:smile: PS I started this to give Lance support in our group and we will do this on Saturdays at 2 pm central and of course 8 pm UK time for him. If you would like to join please, let us know.

Laura

Last edited on Aug 17th, 2007 01:00 PM by lkimberley

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 08:05 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Information on ITC Photos Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1221 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 26 queries executed.