ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
CzarITC

Hi, my name is C-zar and I've been interested in the paranormal since i was a child.  Strange things always happen to me.  I have experimented with ITC twice.  Once over a year ago and again a couple of days ago.  I got a picture with a guy who looks like Jason from friday the 13'th peeking at me and it was kind of scary.  Well, on the night i did ITC.. i got something knocking on my window.  IT was after 1am.  And I think it was a spirit.  Either that, or a thug lol.  I have had some bad experiences with entities haunting me while growing up and i feel reluctant to try more experiments.  I wonder if my visitor was trying to encourage or discourage me from communicating with the dead.  I have had something strange knock on my window once before...about a year ago...I'm not sure what to make of it....Anyways...this site is pretty cool and it inspires me to do more ITC...it makes me feel less alone.

lkimberley

well were glad your here!! I can say your home here welcome and look forward to hearing from you!!:)

Laura

Vicki Talbott

Welcome, C-zar!  Hope much more positive ITC comes your way and looking forward to sharing with you.  Vicki

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Glad to see you here on the forum. Enjoy your stay, please feel free to ask any questions.

Keith

CzarITC

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.  I will be doing more experiments today....talk to you later!

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1065 seconds (12% database + 88% PHP). 25 queries executed.