ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, cat, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The reception of ITC images through sound.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 12th, 2007 05:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Long story short, I've been experimenting in receiving ITC images through audio with the use of spectrogram software.

The links below include an article (by me), a brief software review, a software tutorial, and of course.............samples.

Microsoft Word format 8.3MB

or

HTML (Internet browser) format 5.3MB

Here's a sample:

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 622 times):

Jul28spec12small.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 13th, 2007 06:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Keith,

I have been playing with this concept for a while and I use Winrad or the actual Spectrogram program itself to try and produce images of this nature. Winrad is far superior because of its ability to connect to various radios and my laser transceiver and give me a real-time picture and sound of what is being produced. Their are two very big pluses for me too. One, its designed by hammers and radio operators. Two, it is completely and totally free.

The image below the link is the Winrad control panel. The spectrogram on it shows me saying over my laser tranceiver, "Keith Clark, ITC bridge forum".

http://digilander.libero.it/i2phd/winrad/

Posted: Aug 13th, 2007 06:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Frank,

I'll check it out tonight, thanks for the scoop!

Keith

Posted: Jun 8th, 2008 02:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
MrZeta

I seriously think people like us have these weird ideas for a reason - no one else might ever think of them.

One person used a laser and a camera with a 6 second overexposure and got a picture; this idea is certainly another worth looking into.

My first thought was a way to 'see through' one plane of a 3 dimensional audio plane; well maybe audio and waves are really planar depending on the polarization.

I think audio is circular; I am not even sure LOL; seems like it should be planar though.

This leads to projection, like onto a tv screen; you are seeing a slice of video (!?) in time of the audio wave structure.

I wonder what the comparison would be of a 28mhz audio mixed signal and a regular voice would look like; this relates to Spiricom, it sounds.

There is also a TIME feature here...

MrZeta

Current time is 11:08 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Spectrogram ITC (Images through Sound) > The reception of ITC images through sound. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2069 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 26 queries executed.