ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Old-Frank

I've heard part of a show where they claimed I said my boxes don't even work--untrue, and misquoted. 

The box does work! It was not designed, nor built for these brain dead paranormal investigators that insist on only using the box at "haunted" locations, and even there they refuse to use the box as I say. For one thing none of them connect the recorder to the line out jack, they sit the recorder beside the box and hope to "capture" something, as if a voice is going to come flying by. There's is an incredible lack of technical knowledge by these wanna be experts. You do not need to go to these supposed "haunted" locations to get EVP with the box or any EVP method, THEY COME TO YOU, even the so called stuck spirits.  That's right, spirits have no limitation, it is us that have all the limits, including an appalling lack in IQ.

Everything these paranormal pros, experts, or whatever they want to be called think they know is seems to be worng, but that concept is so far above their heads they can't conceive of, nor can anyone tell them anything that is outside their stupid little paradigm. They get on webcasts, and radio shows, and make all their uninformed proclamations, and of course the uninformed listeners beleive all the BS.

I tend to piss people off, or maybe hurt some feelings, but geeze! Most have no understanding of this stuff, and can't accept that everything they were taught, or saw in the movies, or saw on TV is wrong.

Old Frank

fratka

Thank god you said it. I have enough hatemail...lol Don't stress yourself about it. You can't make them listen, I know I have tried too.

Frank R.

Keith Clark
Administrator

I agree with both of you - can't please everyone or make anyone change. The best we can do is make sure words aren't put in your mouth, and attempts at tarnishing the purity of ITC are quickly extinguished.

Keith

Old-Frank

Yeah, now I wish I could just learn to shut--up.  It's  just hearsay, and gossip mostly.

Frank

Misty

Yep lots of articles and radio, tv, and webcasts. But like I said word of mouth grows and sometimes the grapevine tends to twist a story using the words of those who passed along the info. You are right. Most have just been misinformed and dont research enough before they attempt to speak on the subject.

It interests people, whether they want to believe it or not is up to them. However even those who are the skeptics or debunkers have an interest in the subject or they wouldnt put so much effort into thier viewpoints. I have listened to whole shows where the entire time they are saying the dont think it works yet the very idea itself consumes them for the length of the show.

Most never ask Frank himself what he thinks and go on what they heard thru the grapevine. Serious researchers will ask, the rest are just "rubberneckers"

:biggrin:

rubberneckers: People who slow traffic on major highways because theres a flashy light somewhere far off the side of the road that compels them to hit the brakes and have a good long look.

Brian Jones

Hey folks,

I've also found way too much frustration with subjecting myself to most people about the things I've documented and have explored, or like mentioned here, enduring the people who tout themselves as being something special regarding these things, while being something quite the opposite. I won't do that anymore ! I've been staying in the shadows regarding ITC for about six months now... thinking it over... figuring out how to rise above what so many people are willing to throw out. For me, I'll either come up with a bright idea I haven't had yet.. to make it possible to afford the vast time and energies required to do justice to this endeavor.. or I'll stay on my vacation indefinitely.

Even though I have been very strong about leaving ITC experiments alone for these past six months.... I can tell the connection has grown. I run saws and routers.. and other loud equipment at work.. I can hear the voices yelling out to me.. , also manifesting from within many other typically perceived as mundane sound sources ... voices I am certain would be quite presentable upon playback. The one exception I've allowed myself to participate in, pertaining to audio recording experiments... is to record animals.... and I've found, that even animals I've not been introduced to prior to the recording, appear to be speaking in detectable words, and saying my name.. atleast these verbal messages are being delivered through the vocal sounds the animals are producing !

Oh well.. as far as the more serious ITC work... for receiving and documenting useful information.. I do have a new instrument that is sitting on my dining room table right now.... I've only run one recording session through it to date, and even though what I used is only less than half of what's in the works of being built, I documented some pretty astounding verbal messages.

I needed to break away from trying to make contact with others who might actually grasp what I am doing, and feel compelled to assist me at the level required... and I have just recently made a couple more attempts.. but it seems that " no reply ", or the other one of .. " go somewhere else with that " , is pretty much the rule.. Luckily for me... I've moved into making decent money now.. by dropping the immense dedication to ITC, and taking care of myself instead. Also lucky for me... I've got other talents, which I am developing.. but I've got to say, I feel a deep connection to the " voices " , and I miss the wonderous magic of the sessions, and the overall energy fields I'd help build up by such continuous participation for a period of nearly ten years.

Thanks for reading this... best wishes Keith... Franks, and others here that I haven't directly communicated with previously!

Brian J.... AKA  ...   Narabic

Attachment: cat across alley.wav (Downloaded 826 times)

Last edited on Sep 2nd, 2007 08:11 PM by Brian Jones

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1149 seconds (16% database + 84% PHP). 25 queries executed.