ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Greetings from BC

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Greetings from BC  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 8th, 2007 06:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
SilverWolfe

Hello all just wanted to say hi and nice to meet you all...

my name is Tracy and I have been into the spirit world thing  for over 30 years. I have been doing evp over a year now pretty continuously.

Gotten alot of evps - some better than others of course!

what makes me curious is  one of the entities tells me hes 'not supposed to talk" and that "they" are listening and watching us etc...

I wonder why hes not allowed tot alk abuot evp- since so many ppl have talked about evp with those on the other side and that seems to be 'allowed'?

also- i asked how i could improve communication with them, and you can hear it  but hard to understand it all.. sounds like: "time...*inaudible*....stay- * inaudible*"

anyone heard of such a thing?

Greetings from British Columbia Canada :)

Wolfe

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 11th, 2007 11:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that your life experience and knowledge of spirit has led you to new areas to grow in.

It's not uncommon to hear all kinds of things in evp's that don't seem to make sense. First of all, the question is who is talking to whom? In addition, we have the difficulty of the nature of evp itself, of how it sounds and how it's created. I think of evp as a "bug" in a way - you know like an eavesdropping device that is used by a government employee. When I listen to evp it's like listening to a conversation amongst people thats far away. Sometimes the signal spikes and gets louder, most of the time it's barely audible. When the "energy" spikes, that's when we tend to hear a couple of words. Most people focus on this short segment and try to figure out what is being said. Sometimes they can figure it out, sometimes they can't.

Spirit also talks to each other, just as we do - and it's not unusual to pick up parts of their conversations also.

In short, I wouldn't make much of the comment that they are not "allowed" to speak with us. This comment could mean several things -- it could mean that this person has a superstition of communicating with the "living" on the earth plane, it could mean that someone is watching over your communication and does not allow anything but positive interaction, etc. All in all, I would continue on with your work, uninterrupted and positive always - you can never go wrong that way.

Enjoy the forum!!

Keith

Posted: Aug 17th, 2007 01:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lkimberley

Hi Tracy,

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!! were so glad your here look for to your points of views, experiments and of course knowledge. God Bless for joining:)

Laura

Posted: Aug 18th, 2007 06:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome Tracy--It will be great to have you here sharing experiences!  I think Keith's answers to you question was right on.  Vicki

Current time is 07:31 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Greetings from BC Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1313 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 25 queries executed.