ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > I do believe Art Bell may indeed be coming through my audio-psychic instrumentation

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
I do believe Art Bell may indeed be coming through my audio-psychic instrumentation  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 11th, 2019 09:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

FOR OLD TIMES SAKE ~!~

Hello everyone,it's been a long time since I've been here. It's really nice to see this website/forum here still!

I'm a little stunned at the moment..I just lost half an hour's worth of a very carefully written and edited comprehensive description of what is going on... I will not do that over! About two and a half weeks ago, I began hearing Art Bell's first and last name in my audio-psychic session's audio tracks. I began asking in subsequest sessions if Art was wanting to come through. From what I was hearing I got the impression someone was telling me yes. So I began setting up a number of factors aimed for connection with the spirit of the late Art Bell. My favorite and I think quite impressive example is this, which I hear as:
' back in the fabric, there's no harbor - so arguably, you have regret. '

As you can tell, this manifested immediately after I spoke, a characteristic of the strongest messages I've received and documented since 1999. This entire message is contained in the tail end of this file. It fits because like most that I document, it is formed in dual direction. There is much more to say, which I had just written out, though right now, I will keep it much briefer than I was intending. Here is the file link:
http://audiomedium.com/artbell/AB%204-DD.mp3
Also, in case anyone would be interested in checking out the very first episode of my new non-professional podcast, which I have named ' Paradigm Shiftkit ' I will link it below. I produced this one overnight on New Year's Eve into the New Year.. a little bit of Out with the Old, and Here Comes the New!

Happy New Year Evereyone~!~

Brian J.
http://paradigmshiftkit.com/Episodes/Paradigm%20Shiftkit%20ep.1%20%201-1-19.mp3

Last edited on Jan 11th, 2019 09:11 AM by Brian Jones

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 12:27 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > I do believe Art Bell may indeed be coming through my audio-psychic instrumentation Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2115 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 26 queries executed.