ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Interesting Sound Anomaly  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 2nd, 2018 07:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

In this clip you will not hear any live human voices or whispers,
The reason for this recording is because I believed to be hearing whistle's in a certain area of a house and I wanted to try and capture it. I would always notice the whistling when I was alone. So I decided to carry my recorder (Olympus3100PC with an attached microphone) in my shirt pocket if or when I was in this area of the house. As an added Note I always get this uneasy feeling when in this area..Hence The reason for this recording in the first place.
At roughly 1AM this morning I woke because nature was calling and would have to walk through this particular area, So I grabbed my recorder turned it on and placed in my t-shirt pocket and went about my business,It was only later that I noticed that the sounds of me placing the recorder in my pocket sounded interesting.
I know its just the sounds of me placing the recorder in my pocket But I also believe to be hearing a whisper saying something like " I'm With Death" or could be "I'm With Beth"
Can You Hear it?
Like I say "Interesting Sound Anomaly"

Attachment: Interesting Sound Anomaly.wav (Downloaded 104 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 03:26 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Interesting Sound Anomaly Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1878 seconds (45% database + 55% PHP). 25 queries executed.