ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Morse Code  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 08:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
AuthorNicolajayneTaylor

Not sure I can or supposed to reply to this but do you or have you heard of anyone trying to use Morse code? The reason I ask this is because of a local (UK) group experimented with this after I suggested when I had been at a sitting in a haunted location and we heard knocking. At first, it was knock once for no and twice for yes but to me, it sounded like a series of fainter knocks afterwards. When they tried what I was suggesting, they got more information than they bargained for. Since they have tried it and again, I am sorry if this is in the wrong section, but felt it was something I had to ask about. The group have had a response more times than they haven't, using this technique. I am not an expert by any stretch but I am very logical.:biggrin:

Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 10:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Funny you mention it...I know Morse code. Rusty, but did it for years.

Yes, I have often wondered why my own communicators do not use it....it appears they have other plans.

I have heard of one instance or Morse Code in the past... but it was surrounded in controversy so I can't comment.

Short answer - no, I have not heard of it being used yet in spirit communications (but certainly doesnlt mean it can't!)

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Aug 15th, 2017 08:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Jan

Yes, I can read Morse too. (Listening to it now on 40m.)

As Keith alludes to, Morse was claimed to be used by a group a few years ago to contact D4CXF, a famous German radio amateur from the 1940s. It was surrounded by some very peculiar goings on...

If you do a bit of serious Googling you can still pick up the threads for this.

To be honest I would have expected serious EVP experimenters to put much more effort into Morse EVP/transcommunication. It gets right away from any misinterpreting random sounds as voices. The tones are either audible or they're not and there isn't much room for pareidolia. But as Keith says - maybe 'they have other plans'.

But it's understandable if new researchers are put off when they discover the previous controversial episodes...

Jan

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 11:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
AuthorNicolajayneTaylor

The group I spoke about was local (UK). I was very impressed with what they got and said they should post their findings. I worked in sound for a time and always found white noise interesting even if occasionally it annoyed when you are trying to filter it out. These days I find the whole EVP and transmission in our atmosphere so relevant.
There is a program I have tried and not sure how reliable it is http://extremesenses.com/software/freestuff.htm the top app is the one I have used.

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 03:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Jan

This *recreation* of the Titanic's Morse distress signal has been used as an example of genuine EVP Morse code - just so that you are aware - although it's possible you have contacted a completely different group. (The original EVP claiming it is genuine, along with seven other 'real' EVPs with their Youtube origins(!) is still available on a US site.)

Why anyone would think a bit of research know-how wouldn't reveal this is rather odd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snkwsU98QlQ&feature=youtu.be

Last edited on Aug 16th, 2017 03:04 PM by Jan

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 03:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
AuthorNicolajayneTaylor

Sounds very interesting and a very good piece of reference for sound transmission, Titanic code. If it can be replicated into being broadcast into the white/static noise, I wonder if it would result in the 'Otherside' replying in the same way.
I have also considered other signal type of communication that could be used and have witnessed people trying to hear something in the dial tone of a telephone. It was very interesting to see they had some but rare results from this. Could there be something to this and should there be more research into this as it is all about the transmission and receiver?

Last edited on Aug 16th, 2017 03:14 PM by AuthorNicolajayneTaylor

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 03:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Jan

Listening fore voices on a telephone...? Mmmm :)

Sending a "Hello, is there anybody there?" type message in Morse code is easy enough (do they have a preferred speed?), but we need to know how to send it, and how to detect a reply. Once we get a reply, perhaps it would also contain information about how to make communication more reliable.

Jan

Last edited on Aug 16th, 2017 04:55 PM by Jan

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 06:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

All a person needs to communicate is intent and intuition. Once they have that, they are given the experiment ideas through intuition.

Then as they work with these ideas, and begin to recognize that they come from a place other than just their own mind, the cycle repeats and builds on itself.

There is a tendency to repeat what others have done, but in each and every case - someone had to do it first, yes? And it has also become very clear that if you focus enough intent - you may personally create and experience a specific type of contact that nobody else does - because they don't think like you, they have a different vibration, different life experiences, different spirit team, different skills, so on and so forth.

In short, the answer is always "Go For It. Try All of it. If you are impressed with an idea - Try It."

What has not yet been formally recognized in ITC is that those voices are not just created by people in spirit - they are often created by the experimenter AND the people in spirit. This is a different way in thinking.

Enough of my inspirational soapbox...lol

Jan's right - the first question in every experiment is - what is the medium? Sound is a medium, and as Jan said, how can that sound be both influenced by people in spirit and then detected as such.

I've considered the way they could do this is by varying the amplitude of radio static. Seems would take up too much energy...But....I am not aware of them having ever tried it in my decade of radio....However.....for a period of a year I did have strange signals on my radio that were unexplained by everyone. Those signals indicated that they have difficulty in measuring time. Pictures in spectrograph also indicate that they have difficulties matching a certain time window.

What did I learn? that I was helping send those signals to my radio, my own energy field was partially responsible. And as soon as I understood this.....the signals stopped. If you're curious, checkout the iDigitalMedium Youtube playlist "Music from Heaven"

In summary.....

Expect the impossible, and it will happen.
Believe it's impossible, and it never will.

Keith

Current time is 01:28 PM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > Morse Code Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1365 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 25 queries executed.