ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
lance

Hi to all..

OK, last week I was visiting the cemetery and got talking to a lady and a man, the weather conditions was very windy but sunny, the lady and man was about 15ft away from me...

Anyway we was having a conversation about different things, I told them that my parents had passed (then I heard EVP unknown 50) on playback.. I remember the man at that point said ' I am a retired Clergy, over the years he's been up here and see friends young and old been buried...'

OK the second EVP, you can hear the intrusion of EVP and then the man and lady still talking in the distance... I feel someone is saying 'Can't seem to come through'

My query is, that because of the high winds could it have been the couples voices were distorted??   as I have exprienced this in the past, getting that high pitched noise as the wind whisltes past the mic.. anyway see what you all think, these are the raw files, take care, lance.

The first one you will here my voice very plain at the begining, then the unknown then the mans voice..

Attachment: unknow50.mp3 (Downloaded 1637 times)

lance

The second one,

you will hear the unknown voice then the man and lady voice in the distance plus mine the loudest

Attachment: can't seem to come.mp3 (Downloaded 1636 times)

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1299 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 25 queries executed.