ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello My name is John, Handle is Valek

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello My name is John, Handle is Valek  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 30th, 2016 03:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Valek55

I am a 55 year old male, I enjoy cooking and trying new food. I do computer repair and own many systems. I am a Amateur Radio Operator, and a homebrew type of guy. I became interested in antennas and coils have read lots of data on the net, including Tesla, Bedini and many others.

I recently became interested in the paranormal after several things have happened in my life. It is not limited to ghosts, but also UFOs. I do not believe we are alone in this universe.

I enjoy building circuits, and experimenting even though I would be considered self taught and educated by reading and discerning on the internet.

Well that's pretty much me. I live alone, my wife of 19 yrs left me, she was Bipolar, and yes I feel I am an expert in that field. I studied, asked questions, and observed 19 years of behavior. I tried my damnest to help her.....thought we were making some new progress when she decided to leave.

Well again enough of my ramblings --- This is me....

Attached Image (viewed 200 times):

WIN_20161230_090303.JPG

Last edited on Dec 30th, 2016 03:06 PM by Valek55

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 30th, 2016 07:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Hi again John.
It's good to see the intro post.
Perhaps your marital experiences can bring a different perspective to the study of the paranormal. It's all seemingly fresh and quite painful, to have written about it here. But importantly, many others won't have had those experiences and may miss clues and cues about spirit interaction - a way to see it all as a positive.
The launch into this field of study with building useful gadgets can become a rewarding hobby...something to further the self with and also contribute back to similar minded researchers.

I've only just reaquainted myself with paranormal equipment builds recently, following an odd experience with the Joplin lights. We headed up through Oklahoma to the north east of the state and had the full mind set of trying out some equipment after years of doing little with it. But it was our own senses that sprung us into fleeing ! both my wife and I sensed people were behind the car, shadow types.
So, hopefully some equipment can come forward from someone such as yourself too, such that we might all get better evidence than an audio recording of "oh crap, drive off !".

Amateur radio and PC's..ideal starting tools !

You mentioned the paranormal experiences, please do tell more........
Welcome aboard
:biggrin:

Last edited on Dec 30th, 2016 07:29 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Dec 30th, 2016 10:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hi John... Welcome to the forum, enjoy !!
Lance.

Posted: Dec 31st, 2016 12:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Valek55

One morning after doing a session in my old home I had an interesting experience. I was at kitchen sink and heard a audible "hey" behind me I was alone in the house.....later can food sounded as if it was pushedvoff pantry shelf....on investigating everyyhing was ok.....I left forwork and came home to refrigerator door standing open again I was alone.....no one had a key....

That evening i set boundaries and told entity it was a guest in my home ti respect me and my property.....

After about a month this entity left my home.

Posted: Dec 31st, 2016 12:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Valek55

I am experimenting with EVPs and attracting entities to me.[code][/code]

Last edited on Jan 1st, 2017 06:28 PM by Valek55

Posted: Dec 31st, 2016 12:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Valek55

I am learning how to modify various radios for EVP work.

John

Last edited on Jan 1st, 2017 06:29 PM by Valek55

Posted: Dec 31st, 2016 03:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Slider2732

Am finding the Eton 10, is it that one ?
If so, it's got an interesting quirk...it doesn't seem to work indoors !
If the guy in this short video is correct in what he says, then anything picked up clearly would be all the more interesting.
Video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV07aGrCnl4

For your recounted experiences. Times of stress are similar to redecorating, in that spirit activity can pick up. It could equally have been something wishing to prey on your lowered barriers, or a very positive guiding spirit showing you the 'door is open' for contact.

Last edited on Dec 31st, 2016 03:20 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Dec 31st, 2016 07:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
ursus88

HI John.. good to meet you!

Posted: Jan 1st, 2017 12:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Valek55

oops...sorry

Last edited on Jan 1st, 2017 06:30 PM by Valek55

Posted: Jan 1st, 2017 12:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Valek55

I have many ideas and projects in my head I want to see if I can attract entities to my location, and to pull them to visit and communicate with. Hopefully, to learn about the other side.

Last edited on Jan 1st, 2017 06:31 PM by Valek55

Posted: Jan 1st, 2017 12:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Valek55

I have had things missing keys, eraser, screwdriver, a coin, only to find later in some odd place....I was told that one of my entities is a practical joker.....

One night not much was happening so I sat on the floor and asked to be touched or pushed, a few minutes later I was gently pushed. I play with the entities....I set up flashlights, lasers, and REMPOD and we play games.

Is that bad, I don't feel I am hurting them or me..... its interaction.....I have set up ping pong balls in places so they can knock them off or just play.

Posted: Jan 1st, 2017 12:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Valek55

I also have toys in my living room for Tina, the young girl entity to play with.....I am yet to see one move any distance. The teddy bear and doll have fallen over after sitting for hours, a tractor moved just enough to let me see it.

I have laid out cheerios, raisins, candy for a treat but none ever missing.

Posted: May 5th, 2017 04:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Valek,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Looks like I just fixed email notifications for this site.

Have you ever looked into physical mediumship? Have yo ever considered that perhaps your energy is contributing to these things being moved by spirit?

Keith

Current time is 06:04 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello My name is John, Handle is Valek Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1401 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 25 queries executed.