ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
My Experiences  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 30th, 2016 05:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Valek55

At my old address I had a couple of shadow people. They seem to have been a older couple. They were harmless, in fact it seemed like they did the same things daily. It could be they were residual energies maybe and not the entity.

I would have friends say " hey did you see that person", or "who was that". They never seemed to try and communicate or be scary in any way.

When I moved, I did offer them a chance to go with me, they stayed at old address. I have been told that the new renters have seen something but cannot explain it.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 30th, 2016 05:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Valek55

I conduct spirit box sessions in my home on a regular basis.
In my new home I have heard footsteps, things falling, voices when alone, wall knocking, and apparitions.

During sessions I feel the spider web effects, and on a few rare occasions, orbs in my rooms of the house.

I enjoy interacting with them and downright playing with them. They seem to enjoy things and do the things they liked before they passed

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 02:34 PM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > My Experiences Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1611 seconds (42% database + 58% PHP). 26 queries executed.