ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Ghost box session with my first and last name twice at least

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Ghost box session with my first and last name twice at least  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 20th, 2016 02:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
MrNewZealand

Just in time for Halloween—Halloween Ghost Box Tips

Haunted Man, Marc Coppell, lists some helps when doing Ghost or Spirit Box sessions. After dozens of investigations and Ghost Box sessions Marc lists some helps for those new to the Ghost Box. There are different kinds out there. You can even make your own if you are technically savvy. There are some cautions listed too. A spirit boy’s voice laughed through my headphones as I was editing this video. Which caught me by surprise-a live EVP. I hope that means he was giving it a thumbs up. This is a whimsical, halloween themed video. These are from what I found helped me.

Now what is importantly illustrating from this Spirit Box session is that my name (first and last name) was called at least twice. I do not have a common name. They also could see me with some health problems and called on it twice.
I used a control question and asked any spirit to say “Spirit” in which they did. I used a PSB-7 Spirit Box set to FM sweep at 200 ms or milliseconds. I also encased the radio receiver in a faraday radio shielded pouch to minimize broadcast interference which can make listening for REAL responses harder. I assert that this session illustrates that the Spirit Box can be used as a tool for LIVE feedback from those in other realms. But you must experiment with it to get it right. Sometimes responses are not heard clearly and it pays to record your sessions for review playback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0vSX8t2iak

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2016 01:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Using a faraday cage is a nice touch. 

Very Nice,
Ron

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 11:01 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Ghost box session with my first and last name twice at least Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1290 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 26 queries executed.