ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
My Experience  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 25th, 2016 04:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
bitpix

I received a message through my dead phone, it was a female voice and she was screaming. I wasn't the one to hear anything first, the person that was next to me picked up my phone and claimed it was their favorite band playing, but when I listened it was entirely different. It wasn't until I put the phone back to their ear that they heard what I was hearing.
There is a little more to the story, that probably add a better foundation to the reasoning, but I also got blasted with information at the same time that they discovered my phone playing music but it was cut off by the fact that I was getting a physical reaction from spirit.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 06:04 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > My Experience Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1279 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 25 queries executed.