ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spiricom MK VII  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 12th, 2016 05:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Meteorseeker

Howdy all,

First let me say that I am new to most of the paranormal world and have been involved with it and a paranormal team for the past two years now. I have heard and witnessed only a few things that I can not explain, so I am a skeptical believer. However, this only intrigues me more.

I am what most call a gadget guy, tech guy, or as I like to call myself, a tinkerer. I like to reverse engineer (and I use that term very loosely) things, to make my own working copy. That's not to say it always works but tinkering in fun, and keeps me busy sometimes. So, my spiricom, right. I'll get to it.

After finding the this site, and looking around, there are lots of good things going on with the unknown. I like that, and decided to craft a very simple Spiricom in the sense. The streaming stuff is really cool that I have seen on the site and with the video streaming too. But I have mixed reservations about Ghost boxes and the fact that they do scan used frequencies, and the thought of what I call the 'Collective Conscience', or where we all think hard enough and it happens or is heard. So, I decided to try to make a very simple spiricom. Here is the breakdown:

Audio device (Defunct iPhone 4S) + FM transmitter + audio receiver (tunable FM radio) + mini digital voice recorder = FM spiricom.

The iPhone has the Spiricom .wav file some one made with the generated 16 tones, which I looped in audacity to run for 60 mins., while being broadcasted from the iPhone into the FM transmitter, and tuned on the FM receiver, while being recorded. I have to give it a real good "GO" but will in the coming days. Initial trials seem good, but nothing quite like Mr. Meek and his crew.

I attached a picture of the simple setup. I'd like some feedback if this seems viable, or tried, and any other info you would all be willing to share. I'll keep everyone posted as to any developments or 'enlightenment'…

Jason

Attached Image (viewed 251 times):

IMG_7914.JPG

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 12th, 2016 12:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jan

I'm always keen to see nuts-and-bolts experiments like yours.

It would help if you supplied a block diagram of your set-up as it's not possible to see that from the photo. Then describe briefly what each block does.

e.g. FM transmitter of power outpout tuned to frequency N MHz, modulated by XXX from iPhone audio output. FM receiver tuned to XXX MHz and audio output from line out (or headphone output) connected to digital recorder set to sampling rate of YYY kbps.

No doubt you're already doing something like this, but it would help if you 'spelt it out' for us.

Good luck. Let's hope you obtain some unambiguous recordings.

Jan

Posted: Jan 12th, 2016 09:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

There have been several incarnations of spiricom style designs done by people over the years.

I hope your setup works good for you.

Ron

Current time is 02:46 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > The Creative Corner - Miscellaneous Electronic ITC Experimenting > Spiricom MK VII Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1208 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 26 queries executed.