ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
vuyeudoi

Im Vu, im from VietNam
I always want to find another world (afterlife and contact with any sould

In my country we usually have the clairvoyant, she will say something and soul of the dead input in her and talk with us.

Now, i know Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) and i want to make a machine

Can u help me?
I have a schematic design in attached file

Sorry, if my english's not good
My email: [email protected]

Thanks for your attention
:)

Attached Image (viewed 217 times):

4-7806-1436493686.jpg

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hello my friend.  Welcome to the forum.

You're desire to explore communication with the other side is good.  

When contact is made, many people gain comfort in knowing that something more really does exist.

The biggest problem in communicating is that there is no single device that is not without its problems.

For example,  the device pictured in your post is basically a very crude radio.  It really does not work for most people.

There are a few options you can try, depending on your situation.

One way is to get a digital recorder and do recordings.  Then transfer the recording to a computer and review the audio with a software program.

Another way , if you have a smart phone, is to record using the phone and use the computer and software to listen for evp's.

There are different background noise sources that may improve the communication.

There are also some smart phone apps that some people say work pretty good.

There are also some radio sweep devices that people use.

I'm not sure how much you have explored these options but that is why we are here.

Feel free to ask questions and we will try to answer as best we can.

Regards,
Ron

Xin chào bạn bè của tôi. Chào mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn.

Bạn đang mong muốn tìm hiểu thông tin liên lạc với các bên khác là tốt.

Khi liên lạc được thực hiện, nhiều người đạt được sự thoải mái trong khi biết rằng một cái gì đó nhiều hơn thực sự không tồn tại.

Vấn đề lớn nhất trong giao tiếp là không có thiết bị duy nhất mà không phải là không có vấn đề của nó.

Ví dụ, các thiết bị chụp ảnh trong bài viết của bạn về cơ bản là một đài phát thanh rất thô. Nó thực sự không làm việc cho hầu hết mọi người.

Có một vài tùy chọn, bạn có thể thử, tùy thuộc vào tình hình của bạn.

Một cách là để có được một máy ghi âm kỹ thuật số và làm các bản ghi âm. Sau đó chuyển ghi vào máy tính và xem lại những âm thanh với một chương trình phần mềm.

Một cách khác, nếu bạn có một chiếc điện thoại thông minh, là để ghi lại bằng cách sử dụng điện thoại và sử dụng máy tính và phần mềm để nghe cho evp của.

Có nguồn tiếng ồn nền khác nhau mà có thể cải thiện sự giao tiếp.

Ngoài ra còn có một số ứng dụng điện thoại thông minh có một số người nói rằng công việc khá tốt.

Ngoài ra còn có một số thiết bị quét sóng vô tuyến mà mọi người sử dụng.

Tôi không chắc chắn có bao nhiêu bạn đã khám phá các tùy chọn này, nhưng đó là lý do tại sao chúng tôi đang ở đây.

Cảm thấy tự do để đặt câu hỏi và chúng tôi sẽ cố gắng trả lời một cách tốt nhất có thể.

Kính trọng,
Ron

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

There are other types of communication.

Have you thought about Water ITC ?

It is easy to do and as you can see by some recent posts,  images are found.

Có nhiều loại khác của truyền thông.

Các bạn đã nghĩ về nước ITC?

Nó rất dễ dàng để làm và bạn có thể thấy một số bài viết gần đây, hình ảnh được tìm thấy.

EVPfan

Hello and welcome Vu,

the schematic you show is a device known as "TDC device". (TDC = Trans-Dimensional Communication.) It has been built and used by the Scole Experimental Group in the 1990s after they received instructions and drawings for it in their sittings with a psychic/physical medium. There's a thread here in the forum where people discuss this device. Some have built their own, but the results are more or less "average". Trying to replicate the setup of other very successful ITC experimenters usually doesn't work; the wheel has to be reinvented again and again, i.e. it's a process of (spiritual) development that every individual experimenter or group has to go through.

Regards,
Stefan

vuyeudoi

Thank for your comment:)
Can u show me how to make water ITC?

i think i will start from easy way to harder way:)

Last edited on Jul 13th, 2015 07:03 AM by vuyeudoi

Snail09

I have just started but i am using a stainless steel bowl. I want to experiment with clear glass, and other mediums later but i am keeping it simple. I fill the water a little less then half full. I have my camera set on continuous mode for 30 shots. I ask for someone to come through or show something and then i shake the bowl in a quick little movement nothing to big don't want to splash everywhere. then its a matter of checking your pictures after. This is a very simple a cheap way to do it nothing to fancy required for it, you can get into that later if you want. If you need some help there is videos on you tube of Water ITC spirit photography. My search on there lead me here.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1475 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 25 queries executed.