ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Seems there are two camps on how entities manifest themselves via radio sweep method.

1: The spirit directly talks through modulating itself at an RF frequency, and the radio sweeping the band gives you a better chance of catching something somewhere, depending on what frequency the spirit is modulating.

2: The spirit uses raw audio segments, and can combine the sounds to form intelligent responses.

I believe both are possible.

Option 1 makes more sense, I have no logical idea on how the process is being performed in option 2.

That being said, the echoplex is a tape delay/echo. It is a single tape being looped, with a record head, and a playback head. The playback head can be physically moved to change the timing of the repeat, which is fed back to the record head, creating a sustaining echo effect. Sound on Sound mode allows for the tape to never be completely erased as new sounds are recorded.

Thus creating a lot more "raw audio" segments for the spirit to use.

Pretty good...........

I received some responses, clarifying that my orbs were indeed dust.
Somebody called me "Doc", and a gentleman told me it was "not important" when I asked for a name. Seems "ghost" would be just fine.

https://youtu.be/VHAiP4-4IJI

EVPfan

If option 1 applies, then a broadband receiver (like the so-called Psychophon) should be more effective than a selective receiver which repeatedly scans frequencies.

I personally believe that option 2 is the way it works. However, I don't think they actually "combine" the audio segments; it rather works on the basis of synchronicity, or non-local correlation. It's the same basic principle like EVPmaker or other random audio techniques are based on.

Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

I definitely think option 1 applies. If option 2 was the only functioning factor, DRV would not be possible, unless there was direct physical manipulation of an amplification stage on the radio, or some other non RF sensitive component.

As for option 2, I think you are right. I don't know how the operation is performed, but it seems to work that way.

The word combine may have been used out of context, but this was the idea behind the sound on sound experiment.

The idea of EVPmaker came into play with this experiment. I was hoping to create an analog version by recording the bits of radio sounds, while simultaneously using the live sweep, to modify the recording in real time and also layer or "combine" the real time sweep over the top.

As for a broadband vs. a sweep tuning function. I believe convincing arguments could be made from both perspectives.

Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

You sir are the author of EVPmaker, no? Prost!

Have you done any experimentation with granular synthesis of vocal segments to produce evp?

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1157 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 25 queries executed.