ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
3-28-15  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 13th, 2015 03:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Set up:
Sony CCD-TRV57, Linear analog CRT TV sweeper, Sony SRFM80V S2 AM sweeper.

First of all, I would like to say. I am not too excited about the images captured from the Sony camcorder.  It may be scooting along a little too fast.

None of the manifestations were that phenomenal, in a snapshot scenario. Some of these guys showed up in 3 to 4 frames. Fading in and out.  It's pretty cool seeing them coming and going.

I did see a corrective technique of layering the multiple frames, and blending them.

I don't know what settings my VHS camera is defaulted to, but it seems to do the job a lot better, in that regard.

I'll leave the '57 Chevy to it's main job,  capturing grainy green IR anomalies.

ON THE PLUS SIDE!

Placing the AM sweeper right next to the TV sweeper. The yoke coils produce some RF jamming/interference on the radio, and causes it to "spiricom" out.  I did get a few typical radio responses, intermingled.

There were some real time conversation misunderstandings at the end. I think somebody got upset about the lack of comprehension on my part. He let me know.

It's kind of loud.........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGtjlEz_QTg

Attached Image (viewed 159 times):

20150328_231126-2.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 18th, 2015 03:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Ray

Interesting Test,
While watching your video I could hear lots of voices to like "He's Spoken" then "He Just Spilled something" On  or about /the TV screen?
Really interesting,
Ray

Attachment: Interesting.wav (Downloaded 844 times)

Posted: Apr 18th, 2015 10:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Thanks for mining that out Ray. I hear that. "He just spilled something". The something is kind of "Sump'n".

There was a lot of activity that night, I tried to replicate the experiment with a VHS camcorder hoping to get better visuals from the TV, The radio and the "spiricom" voices didn't show up.

I ran both boxes for about 20 minutes.

I'll try another time.
Thanks again Ray!

Current time is 10:27 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > 3-28-15 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1454 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 26 queries executed.