ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > G'day from andrewaust from down under "OZ that is ...... lol"

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
G'day from andrewaust from down under "OZ that is ...... lol"  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 4th, 2007 03:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
andrewaust

Hello to all forum members

Just thought I'd say hi :wink:.  I've been a big fan of all things paranormal, taking particular interests to the late Leslie Flint - and now David Thompson, hopefully getting a chance to sit in on a public seance one day.

I'm also researching EVP etc, as well as linking ancient and modern day prophecy which is probably not linked to life after death directly? But has some connections as I'm sure we are heading for some interesting years ahead.

Personally I've been exploring things through Meditation, it has worked to some extent, but not in a way I was hoping for = OH WELL!  :blink:

Thank you Keith for running this great forum, looking forward to contributing to it.

All the best - Cheers

Andrew :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 5th, 2007 05:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Hey Andrew glad to see you here. So you are more into mediums or materialization mediums to be more exact. I think David is very talented and as Victor has seen, genuine. Its hard to find the real deal these days without running into the negative aspect of the medium/psychic world.

Anyways, welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself. We have a lot of personal recordings from our own experimentation on this forum. Feel free to comment.

Best Regards,

Frank

Posted: Jul 5th, 2007 08:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Andrew,

I also have an interest in what is going on down under, as well as Leslie Flint.  Welcome!  Vicki

Posted: Jul 5th, 2007 10:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
andrewaust

Hi Frank & Vicki

Thank you for the posts, I'm looking forward to doing some EVP & ITC especially as I've got the little digicam with the RCA video/audio out.  I've given it a try before having a play with contrast brightness etc.  So I'll get stuck into reading through the posts here to get an idea what works best.  If anything comes about, I'll post it up. :wink:

Looking forward to contributing to the forum, probably more on a Q&A basis until I can get on track a little.  Guess persistence will be the key to getting something out of it.

Cheers guy's - have a great day

Andrew  :)

Posted: Jul 18th, 2007 07:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Andrew,

We've already met by email. Welcome to the forum!

Keith

Current time is 08:37 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > G'day from andrewaust from down under "OZ that is ...... lol" Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1278 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 26 queries executed.