ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Recording My Cats Meow  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 19th, 2015 08:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

This morning while looking at the Stock Market before it opened for trading at 9: 30 AM East Coast time but 6:30 AM Here on the Pacific Coast where I live,
Also with a little Jazz music playing in the background such as I always do before trading(Music No Words)
My cat started to meow to let me know that he needed to go outside.(House Broken Cat) So I thought I would record his meowing.
On this clip you will hear me say "I thought I would record you meowing" and I will say this twice,
But you will notice, That the first time I say this you will notice that it's somewhat  distorted. But the second time I say this its Ok.

Attachment: Talking To The Cat.wav (Downloaded 770 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 19th, 2015 08:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Ray

Anytime I hear a distortion that's been recorded I normally think that the Spirits have been at work changing my words to something else so I reversed my words that were distorted and could hear the greeting for this morning.
On this clip you will hear what was recorded first the you will hear it reversed.
I can hear when reversed " Morning Amigo"
Ray

Attachment: Talking To The Cat 2.wav (Downloaded 747 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 04:18 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Recording My Cats Meow Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2161 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 26 queries executed.