ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Setup:
ART Tube MP.
Large Diaphragm 1" condenser (very similar to a Marshall MXL 990).
Cool Edit Pro.

The capture took place during the late spring/summer of 2001.

This was captured where I grew up, and lived for 16 years.
The place was chewed up. I could spin flax golden tales, for days, over the bizarre phenomenon that happened there.

One morning, I decided to experiment with my new mic setup, to see how sensitive it was.

This capture was completely unintentional, and unprovoked.  Not sure I really even knew of EVP or ITC, at the time.

It basically consisted of me sitting as quietly as I could , with headphones on, and turning up the gain on the Tube MP.

I digitally amplified the gain in Cool Edit to a ridiculous level, and ran hard noise print.
The recording pretty much sounded like static before the noise print...

I did not hear this sound during the recording process, only after I applied the gain and noise print.

The house was completely open, back door, windows, you can heard the birds out back getting louder as I adjust the gain settings.

When I finally rendered the noise print effect, I was surprised to see a large peak in my wave form.

And this is the sound it made.
Listen close at 32s.

Attachment: listen close at 32s.mp3 (Downloaded 1173 times)

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1315 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 27 queries executed.