ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPfan, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
I think I have a response  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 08:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
psb7user2

The first time I ran Stefan's stream, and recorded it, I did not hear anything at the time, therefore, I did not review the file. Well, while going through some files on my recorder, I came across the following.  I am unsure if this is EVP, or if this is ITC, due to the fact that I hear a voice that does not sound like the tones I hear on Stefan's stream. However, it was while using Stefan's stream that the voice I believe I captured, was captured. So, I don't really know what to make of this whole thing. I actually stopped the file when I found this first piece, and haven't listened to any of the rest of the recordings as of yet.
Please let me know what, if anything, you hear. And if you could, please tell me is this an EVP or an ITC/EVP because this is one of those weird ones that I am unsure of as to how to label it.
Edited to Add: Check it out Ron! I remembered to convert to MP3 to save time and not have to direct everybody to my crummy Youtube channel! So awesome that it worked:)

Thanks all, and Stefan, I hope this helps validate your equipment/setup in some way.

Josh

Attachment: StefansStream.mp3 (Downloaded 1896 times)

Last edited on Sep 15th, 2014 08:42 PM by psb7user2

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 16th, 2014 02:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
EVPfan

Hi Josh,

there's something in the last third of the recording which isn't coming from the stream - perhaps it came over your microphone. It's a female voice, but I can't understand it. If it didn't originate from a living person in your house, then it's very interesting...

Stefan

Posted: Sep 16th, 2014 04:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
psb7user2

I can assure you, there was nobody in the house at the time, as I was the one chosen to "house sit" while an immediate family member was in the hospital, recovering from colon cancer surgery.
I could tell you what I think I hear, but I do not want to lead anyone else into hearing what I believe I heard. I'll try to PM you what I believe I heard

Posted: Sep 17th, 2014 05:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
EVPfan

Hi Josh,

I tried to filter the female voice in your recording. I can hear at least 8 syllables but not the words you PM'd me. It's difficult for me to make out the exact wording as there are only vocals but no consonants. Nevertheless very intresting. You should continue using the stream - perhaps set the volume a bit lower, so the "additional" EVPs are less covered by it.

Stefan

Attachment: voice.mp3 (Downloaded 2809 times)

Posted: Sep 20th, 2014 09:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Ray

Josh & Stefan
 I just came across this stream experiment and listened to the possible response that was posted, With the as recorded example from Josh , I can also hear the female voice speaking only I believe to be hearing a total of  5 words,
 A very soft spoken "Yes" in a lower tone followed by "We can see you" in a slightly higher pitch also the word "You" cuts out as the recording ends.
Perhaps not the answer you were looking for but very interesting indeed.
Ray
I have attached a copy of the recording with some tones reduced so that the voice can be heard a little better.

Attachment: Possible Response.mp3 (Downloaded 1909 times)

Last edited on Sep 20th, 2014 10:27 AM by Ray

Posted: Oct 1st, 2014 04:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
psb7user2

Wow, very cool. Thanks for the listen, Ray. I'm sorry that I did not see this sooner, as I have been finding a lot of weird recordings like this from the last few weeks.

Posted: Dec 6th, 2016 03:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
tons35

Hello, Stefan:

I think it says: it will not come out !, but of course, it says it in the Spanish language.

Antonio.

Attachment: NO VA A SALIR ( 2 veces ).mp3 (Downloaded 1232 times)

Current time is 09:08 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > Stefan's Experiment > I think I have a response Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1436 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 24 queries executed.