ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPfan, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Keith Clark
Administrator

Thank you for re-posting Stefan, sometimes I work a little too fast :)

My inspiration led to a forum re-structure.....

We are excited about your project and look forward to forum members participating in it.

...it runs great on my Blackberry.....

talk to you soon!

Keith

Keith Clark
Administrator

Tested the stream two days ago, running from Blackberry. Did a recording, amongst other things, asked spirit to repeat several words.

One of the words was "computer". Spirit repeated this word on the stream, can be heard without any processing, will post results when have a chance to look at the file. Did about a 15 minute session.

Repeat of a word is most evidential, the rest of the time could hear spirit interacting.

Stefan, is it possible to turn down the live filtering a little bit? A lot of noise artifacts from the filtering were present.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks,
Keith

psb7user2

Hey Stefan!!!

Thank you for another truly great ITC website! I really appreciate it. I have done a few really, really quick recordings (I know, not ideal for an ITC setting) and I can't say that I have gotten much.

Even though I am full of ideas, I never follow through with them because I always lose interest in the end product once I get fed up with the process. I am not fortunate enough, like you and Keith have been, to say I have ever been guided by spirit in terms of how to create a better bridge between our world and theirs. One day, maybe it will happen. I know the worst thing to do is try to force the creative process. That's when I always end up with pure junk.

One thing that I have noticed with your stream, and this is not to be critical of your stream, just providing you some feedback; I have a whole lot of what sounds like music. I remember here on the stream, every so often when you would get that buzz sound, you knew to perk up because something might be coming from spirit. I love your site, Stefan, but I seem to be getting what I would classify as relaxation spiritual music. Please do not take offense to that, it's the only way I know how to describe it.

I, for one, will be using your stream off and on and will be sure to post if anything significant is caught.

Thanks a ton for your site, Stefan.

Josh

Keith Clark
Administrator

As promised, here is the audio.

I asked spirit to repeat several words after me, so they did, using Stefan's stream experiment.

Keith

Attachment: 8-12-14 - Another word is computer - computer.mp3 (Downloaded 1288 times)

Keith Clark
Administrator

Second word, though not as obvious, was "Spirit"

Keith

Attachment: 8-12-14 - One of the words is spirit-spirit.mp3 (Downloaded 1271 times)

psb7user2

Hey Stefan,
While I would absolutely LOVE to be able to help you, I'm kind of ignorant when it comes to the technical aspect of these things. I know nothing of signals, or how to relay them, etc, etc. If I could, I would gladly help you. If I can be of assistance in any way, let me know. Not sure how I can help other than giving feedback, but I will try to give you as much as I can.
Again, I love the site and feel it has great potential once more people use it. Please never think of any of my feedback as being critical. I am the wrong person to be critical of others, especially in this ITC setup stuff. My only "Creative Corner" idea was to livestream, via ustream, several different ghost boxes. It was simple enough to do, but I disliked the idea of leaving a ghost box on, unattended, solely for the others entertainment. I still wish that more people would have tried it, as I think you and I are possibly trying to "see" the same thing: can one device at one location possibly allow spirit communication to others who are several hundred, even thousands, of miles away.
I wish you nothing but the best of luck my friend.

Josh

psb7user2

Hey Stefan, I posted some evidence I was able to capture here at my house while using your stream. I have to say, I was a little bit blown away when I finally did review the first time I recorded from yourbstream. The first couple of times I visited your stream, I did so with the intention of simply seeing what it sounded like, and asked a few questions to see if I got any instant "obvious" responses. Due to the fact I wasn't prepared, I did not record the first time I went to your site. A couple of days later, I went back to your site, and just sat my digital recorder next to my computer, and began asking basic "validation" questions. I have to say that, real time, I heard nothing at all. For that reason, I didn't even bother reviewing the "evidence". A few days later, I was checking the file and was blown away by what I think I captured. I asked a validation question, and received a response, but it sounded like EVP. I hope you get a chance to listen to it, and can tell me what you hear.

MrZeta

Hello,

I wasnt able to download the stream maybe it was down; I will try again tonite.

Regarding the amplifiers and tones - these are all seperate amplifiers and filters? Lots of dedicated work there !

I am going to attempt to create the tones using a filter network and filter out harmonics from a square wave thus eliminating the need for having seperate tone generators if that is what you did.

The keyboard tones (in Spiricom?) are so close together it's is if individual generators must be used; I can see a recording of these tones and/or using a simple computer setup to generate them is another idea; I got several old computers they need something to do whenever I get them setup !!

Mr Zeta

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1321 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 25 queries executed.