ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
psb7user2

Hey all. I was hoping someone here could cut down the wind sounds on this file for me. I have tried through Audacity, but the "get noise profile" effect is working incorrectly for me. Regardless of what I select for the noise profile, it uses it's own preset noise profile, and eliminates it.

I don't want to prompt, but will tell you that the recorder was laying on the ground, stable, and facing away from the wind. All of that, and I still get this much noise. Anyhow, I'm going to try to attach this is a Windows Media Player Object, and hope it works. I don't want to have to link to my Youtube channel, it seems so self-promoting to do so.

Had to go the youtube route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGDLvglPpPg

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Josh,

Well you came to the right place...lol...I love wind for a background texture because of the wide array of frequencies.

What I did was to download your video - extract the audio and then split the channels into Right & Left.

I used a standard noise reduction filter.

The next 2 posts are the Right & Left Channels.

I made them into an MP3 so they will comply with the size limit of the forum.

I will leave any interpretations up to y'all.

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Left Channel with standard noise reduction:

Attachment: Filtered-Left-Channel-LowQualityEVP.mp3 (Downloaded 1202 times)

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Right Channel with standard noise reduction:

Attachment: Filtered-Right-Channel-LowQualityEVP.mp3 (Downloaded 1102 times)

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

The next 2 are the same raw clips but instead of a standard filter, I used a special filtered designed to draw out hidden audio.

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Left Channel with special filter. 

Note how your voice in the beginning of the audio has changed to a transform EVP but your voice at the end of the audio is intact:

Attachment: Residual-Left-Channel-LowQualityEVP.mp3 (Downloaded 1088 times)

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Right Channel with special filter:

Not very noteworthy but still worth a listen for additional responses.

Attachment: Residual-Right-Channel-LowQualityEVP.mp3 (Downloaded 1030 times)

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hope this helps.

Take care my friend,
Ron

psb7user2

Wow, thank you so much for the work. I couldn't get it figured out with Audacity. You did an awesome job cleaning up what I uploaded. I forgot to use the "export to .mp3" option so I could just upload it that way. Dang it. Lesson learned, though.

I'll tell you, Ron, after hearing listening to all of the work you did for this clip, I am somewhat relieved. I thought I had heard a rather nasty reference around the 9 to 12 second range. It may still be there, and I am just not hearing it now. However, what I believe I now here is much "nicer", so to speak.

I had four recordings from this visit, and all but this one recording were "wind-free", so to speak. I have to admit, I do think I hear more in the clip that sounds wind tainted, but I thought maybe it was just my ears making sound out of the wind.

Either way, I love the edits you did to the recording, and will listen to them a few more times. They seem to get clearer and clearer with each listen. This was at my grandma's grave, again. I have come to believe the Ovilus is more of a toy than it is anything else. I do get somewhat relevant answers, but what the Ovilus was saying, versus what I believed I was hearing as EVP, was nowhere close to the same things.

psb7user2

The left special filter was really neat! I'm not sure how you did it, but it sure as heck did draw out some stuff that I could not hear before. Interesting thing about this EVP session is that I also used a full-spectrum camcorder to record the voice recorder, in order to show that I was not manipulating it, or moving it around and accidentally creating sounds that would sound like EVP.  This recording, however, comes from my digital voice recorder. The camcorder itself did not catch anything on it, but right before that brief flurry of what appear to be EVP sounds, I did move my camcorder in a different direction because I started to get that "someone is walking up behind me" feeling. Also, the whole time I was there (and I know this is not uncommon), I kept looking over my shoulder because I felt like was another family some plots over, doing the same thing I was doing (cleaning debris, "prettying" up the headstones, etc, etc). However, the entire time I was there, which in reality was only about 45 minutes, I was the only car to enter the cemetery. I really do not like this cemetery, because I can remember my grandma taking me out as a child to show me where my grandpa was buried. However, every time I go, I take a KII, a voice recorder, my phone, and a handheld full-spectrum camera, just in case someone is trying to get my attention.

The cemetery is actually a really well-maintained, beautiful to look at, but it just has this really weird vibe to it. Not the "I shouldn't be here, this is disrespectful" type vibe, but one that makes you feel as though you are not alone. I know it doesn't make sense to try to contact spirits at cemeteries, as that would be the last place most spirits would choose to hang out. However, maybe spirits know that we (the living) visit their headstones, and burial plots, to show respect or to visit them, and perhaps they actually visit us at their burial plots when they know we are going to be there.

Anyhow, that is always my explanation as to why I would expect to get EVP whenever someone brings up the whole "would you choose to stay in the graveyard once you pass on, or would you return to places where you had more pleasant memories" argument.

psb7user2

I hate to do this, Ron, but on the filtered left channel, the regular filtered left channel, do you hear anything that sounds like, "Your Grandpa"? I know, I know, it's bad form to post what I believe I am hearing because it could potentially influence others to hear the same, but I swear that is what I am hearing. There is also some other stuff going on that I can not make out, but I'm curious if you, or anybody else, hears what I heard on the original left channel filtered clip. Kind of weird. I never knew the guy.

Last edited on Jul 19th, 2014 06:01 PM by psb7user2

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

psb7user2 wrote: I hate to do this, Ron, but on the filtered left channel, the regular filtered left channel, do you hear anything that sounds like, "Your Grandpa"? I know, I know, it's bad form to post what I believe I am hearing because it could potentially influence others to hear the same, but I swear that is what I am hearing. There is also some other stuff going on that I can not make out, but I'm curious if you, or anybody else, hears what I heard on the original left channel filtered clip. Kind of weird. I never knew the guy.

Hey Josh,

In the file you reference, I hear it as "Hi Grandpa".  You can hear the same response in the Right Channel as well.

In the same spot on the Residual Left channel clip I hear it as You're Welcome.

In the Residual Right Channel I hear "Hi Grandma"

I wouldn't worry too much about offering an opinion on what you hear.  That's the way it was from Jorgensen to Raudive to Estep to Cass to everybody that followed.  There are no rules of interpretation etched in stone.

It's nice that you go to the site to clean up debris and weeds and such. 

I think you might be right about Spirit coming to look in on people when they visit a grave.

Peace,
Ron

Ray

Hey Josh,
I ran your file through isotope RX 3 to try and remove some of the wind buffeting without changing the voice or whisper much,
Thanks
(evper)
Ray

Attachment: Youtube audio.wav (Downloaded 888 times)

psb7user2

Hey, Ray!

Thank you for the work you did with the editing! Now,  around the 8-12 second mark, I hear something that ends with the word, "YOU." With real emphasis on the last word, kind of like an "I, DON'T, KNOW.... YOU". Were you, by any chance, able to make out any of what was being said? I ask because conditions today are very similar to what they were (weather wise) when I took these recordings, and I may go out to try to attempt to get clarification from spirit. I know that there are spirits there, it's almost "heavy" so to speak, when I go into this cemetery. We are supposed to have severe thunderstorms, which absolutely do not scare me, as well as a chance for Tornadoes here in Indiana today. I think, on a whim, I am going to go back out there and try again to see what I can come up with. I just always feel like there is one "negative" spirit, or perhaps misunderstood, spirit there that tries to get my attention. Especially after my dog became friggin' irate at a statue of Jesus Christ.

If I capture anything, I'll post it here in mp3 format, so that I do not have to keep sending links to my Youtube channel. For what it's worth, I opted out of "make money with Youtube" thing, so when I ask people to check out my clips, rest assured, it is not to make any money. I just use what is easiest, which is usually to load the audio through Windows Live Movie Maker, and upload it to Youtube. Oh well.

Thanks again, Ray, for the help. Would love to hear if you made anything out of the clips.

Ray

Starting from the YouTube video,
I did what I would call extreme noise removal,
I hear 3 sections that contain either a voice or whispers.
(Not including the voice that talks about the Ovilus)
First I will attach the whole file. then follow with each section in order. Sections 1.2.3
What I think I hear will be different from what everyone else thinks they hear.
But one thing that is clear is that you captured some Evps.
(Evper)
Ray

Attachment: Extreme Noise removal.wav (Downloaded 850 times)

Ray

Part 1

Attachment: Part 1.wav (Downloaded 812 times)

Ray

Part 2

Attachment: Part 2.wav (Downloaded 801 times)

Ray

Part 3

Attachment: Part 3.wav (Downloaded 806 times)

psb7user2

Part 2 contains the "tone" or "intonation" that I believe I caught when my dog went nuts a few years ago. I have not taken him since, but that sounds like (to me ) someone who does not really like the fact that I am there. I don't know why, just the feeling I get from it. Thanks again for the clean-ups.

psb7user2

This section, section 3, has the part that sounds like there is someone saying " I AM NOT (something) (something) to you."  I hate to state that because I don't want anyone else listening for that. I really think I may be imaging what I think I am hearing. In any case, I'd love to hear what you believe the EVPs say. It's not going to scare me, or frighten me, like it used to way back when I first started. Now, if they say something negative, I want to find out why they feel the way they do.

I hope they don't think I am out there "exploiting" them, as well. That would suck.

psb7user2

Hey, Ray,
Sorry I kept asking you here, on itcbridge, what you thought you heard in the clips because I just now I saw on my YT page where you had already commented. I hardly ever check my YT, I only use it as a means to crop audio into a video format so that I can link to it here.
Very interesting what you heard. I say that because I went back today, around the same time, and heard the exact same tone/intonation in regards to whatever I captured. What you heard certainly fits the attitude that I feel from them, like I am bothering them even though that is not the intention when I go out there.
Thanks again!!

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1710 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 26 queries executed.