ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The Bellosean Sphere  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 2nd, 2014 03:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

To kick off this forum thread, I'd like to share something I became aware of through our friends Orion Silverstar, courtesy of Artem Miheev in Russia....

Article researched and written by Thanassis Vembos from vembos.gr

Special thanks to Thanassis for his research and sharing this info with the world, apparently this article was written awhile back.

Currently, the only info on this item is Thanassis' website, take a minute to visit it here: http://www.vembos.gr/indexen.htm

the full version of the website is here: http://www.vembos.gr/

I find it fascinating, and find a lot of similarities here to physical mediumship and Spiricom and am inviting group discussion on this topic.

Several things that really stuck out are:
a séance type circle of sitters with a known medium
experiments were conducted in the dark, mention of infrared light
images have characteristics and look like images from ectoplasm found in physical mediumship
images were scrutinized and if duplicated today would likely fall into the all too common pareidolia genre, skeptics would likely say

...similar to the Spiricom story,
a medium was involved (Bill (William) O'Neil)-has been described in the book "The Ghost of 29 Megacycles" as having abilities akin to a physical medium

both excitement and accusations of fraud abound

experimenter sort of faded away, became destitute (inferred from this article) as well as materials used, to be later found missing, or small pieces found

What do you think?

I theorize that in a vacuum particles, ie. atoms, etc are less tightly bound together, that the atmospheric pressure of high altitudes can be considered akin to a higher vibration less dense than that of sea level, ie our physical world.

I'm not a scientist, my hypothesis are merely intuition and educated conclusions.

It is my intention to recreate this experiment, spirit and conditions willing. I theorize that if a vacuum is sustained at constant atmospheric pressure of a very low value, the combination of mediumship and spirit's ability to influence physical matter may provide potential for phenomena.

Preserving this website article as a pdf here, should something happen to Thanassis' website.

All credit remains with the author, Thanassis.

Cheers,
Keith

Attachment: www.vembos.gr - The_Bellosean_Sphere.pdf (Downloaded 1926 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jul 21st, 2014 04:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dan,

Admittedly, I am also fascinated with the same thing. I love anything related to pictures and work of spirit, most particularly from late 1800's into early 1900's.....

What I love most about this article is someone dug it up. It has no other presence on the web. That's like a gem, a news story that a reporter is just waiting to "get the scoop on" :)

Did an experiment with the bell jar, red light, dry ice on Saturday, will be fun to share.

Keith

Posted: Sep 16th, 2014 01:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
MrZeta

Hello,

There were famous socalled seances in upstate New York I think they were supposedly fake I dunno; I think this was the place where the famous ectoplasm came out of the mouth of the medium - I forget.

Interesting about the vacuum - I was thinking why not try vacuum tubes themselves; I have 100 or so - even large ones; never thought of a good use for them till now.

Seems like old tube tv's and radios have a thing for the spirit world and the new solid state technology isnt so conducive; just my thinking after looking at all the research.

Mr Zeta

Posted: Sep 21st, 2014 10:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Sparkz

Howdy all:

Much of this reminds me of the skill of "scrying". To scry or descry is to divine images usually from a still pool of water, slightly inked to make it darker. A polished thumbnail, also painted dark. And of course the old Hollywood standby of crystal ball gazing.

What perplexes the bejeepers out of me on the whole thing (having not been present to observe and/or record) is the clarity of the images produced. Especially given the budgetary and technological constraints of the time. You have to admit, those images are stonking good. Too good.

Personally, scrying is something I have no gift for. The time or five I was exposed to the process by a self-described psychic or sensitive - no results could be obtained if I was in the room. Yeah, I am that guy - that kills Ouija boards and crystal balls dead if I so much as think in their direction. *chuckle*

Now in a vacuum, the rarefied atmosphere will allow for more vigorous molecular/Brownian motion as there are far fewer particles to interact and collide with one another.

This is why a gizmo like the "Radiometer" works. The black and white painted sides create a "differential pressure" when the particles do collide. It's about 95% vacuum inside there. Heat stirs up the few remaining air molecules and strike the cards and vanes. If it strikes the black side, the energy of the impact is absorbed. If it strikes the white side, well, that energy is rebounded. This reflection of energy makes the vanes spin.

So I pose this question:

Without there being *something else* added to the vacuum that IS visible or at least interacts with infra-red/near infra-red light, how are these images produced and recorded? There is a missing "X" in the middle of all this and the report as rendered on the Vemboss web site.

Now I have more trust in the idea of vacuum tubes possibly working. As they are not physically capable of being in a complete vacuum when made. Note the dark, reflective ring where the flash pot went off and tarnished the glass envelope. That's fired when they seal the tube after drawing down the best possible vacuum on it. The flash pot burns all remaining oxygen in the tube, leaving other inert gasses behind. Hot cathode elements do not take well to oxygen in small amounts at the temperatures they operate at. :D

But here lies the "what if" in my post here - there is residue and free floating materials left within the void inside the vacuum tube that *may* be possible to image after the cathode heater's been active for a while and then shut off. It will DEFINITELY show up for a while until the infra-red spectrum quiets and the tube cools completely to ambient temperatures. If spirit can seem fit to be bothered to push a few threads of semi-warm residue suspended as vapor in a glass bulb, we'll have it cracked. :D One can get Sovtek power rectifier tubes, plenty of big, bulging bulbous glass to peer into once you remove the cathode heater current to stir up the vapors inside for $20/shot.

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2014 10:36 PM by Sparkz

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Sep 29th, 2014 08:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Completely agree. Spiritual development is the utmost priority.

The rest is merely an extension of that development and how it interfaces into experiment and communication attempts.

Keith

Current time is 09:33 PM  
ITC Bridge > ITC Bridge Archive > Rare, Unique, Antique, & Hard to Find > The Bellosean Sphere Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1393 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 24 queries executed.