ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
psb7user2

Please let me know what you hear, if anything. I was having a really intense conversation with my grandmother, who is deceased, and flat out asked her, "What would happen if I commit suicide?" This response was received about 4 seconds later.

Attachment: Cemetery.wav (Downloaded 907 times)

Last edited on Jun 6th, 2014 02:07 AM by psb7user2

You have chosen to ignore Toadmund. click Here to view this post

psb7user2

Toadmund, thanks for listening to my snippet. I, too, thought that is what I heard as well. I'm curious to see if Ron hears anything different after he analyzes it through his software.

Thank God, I have never shared the bed with an apparition. Sounds like what you went through could have been life changing?

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Josh,

I guess we have a consensus. 

I could also hear a  higher pitched response overlaid in that section that seems to say:  Disappear

I wonder if that may be an answer to your initial question.

Take Care,
Ron

You have chosen to ignore Toadmund. click Here to view this post

psb7user2

Thanks, Ron. I would love to share the entire EVP session, but it was far too personal, and what I was able to share required a lot of "perseverance" in regards to going back and trying to get just the "evidence".
As you mentioned, I too thought I was hearing more than one single "voice" throughout the recording, but did not want to say anything. My grandma (only deceased for 5 or so years) is buried "with" my grandpa (next to him). I never met him but kept feeling as though maybe he was there as well, mainly due to the energy shifts I think I felt. Like I said, this was an extremely emotional/real life conversation I was having, and my grandma was always the one who was encouraging
"Things have to get better at some point" was kind of her way of thinking, and I couldn't help but feel like there was an extremely empathetic spirit there who was consoling in a way. Yet, after I would get that feeling that someone positive was there, I would then feel that energy that "macho" men give off. Like, "Get over yourself and buck up, life's not all roses and sunshine". Truly a unique experience for me, but I always question whether my own mental health was coming into play. (Not that I am a psychotic person- I do have severe Panic disorder and PTSD, and have recently been forced off medication due to insurance.) So, life is not real great at the moment, and even though I could never commit suicide, I was hoping to hear from spirit what would happen if the choice was made. Kind of a downer of a topic, but I figure it's always best that I let everyone know as much about me so they can decide if they want to believe me, or not.

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

RussianEVP

В русской транскрипции - Ты слышишь историю, другое пространство - In the Russian transcription - Did you hear the story, another space

psb7user2

Hey, RussianEVP,
Thanks for commenting. I think something was lost in translation throughost Google. Are you saying that, what you posted, is what you heard? I ask because my family lineage (or at least what I have been told about it) originated in Russia, Poland, and Ireland. I know that my great grandmother, before she passed, still spoke with a thick Russian accent. She is also the one who shortened our last name to what it currently is. Just a sidenote- she was the absolute worst human being I have ever met. I went to visit her when she was in her 70's, and not only did she not know who I was, but after I told her I was her great grandchild, she told me I was just there to steal her silverware.
I sure hope she isn't speaking to me in the afterlife.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1456 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 29 queries executed.