ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: sparks, mikesndbs, Keith Clark, joecioppi, Jeff, fratka, EVPDave, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Dmaumau, Bruce, ArizonaEvp, takne_007  
AuthorPost
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Looking at this thread, I have become aware of more people of a technical background who have joined the forum in the last year or so......

If you have a background in electronics, engineering, or any other very technical subject matter area, please pm myself or Ron (arizonaevp) and ask to be added as a moderator of this thread.

The only intention and purpose is to be notified when anyone posts in this thread. Any member can still reply to any thread.

One of our moderators, Joe Cioppi, has recently transitioned to the world of spirit.

Keith

sparks

Hi Keith,
I was rather shocked to hear the news about Joe.
Do you know any more details - was he sick for a long time?
regards from down under,
JEFF

Keith Clark
Administrator

I am unaware of the specific details, I just know that he transitioned on Jan 20.

After that I happened to look at my phone, at Google circles, and I had one person connected - Joe. At that moment it most certainly made me realize we take for granted those who are with us here for such a short time.

He was very active, spoke to him on the phone once (to my recollection), he was on this forum, as well as others, did interviews, electronic work with relation to ITC, so on and so forth.

I like to think of it as yet another person "on the other side" that we knew, some of which will make our team "over there" that much more linked to us all.

Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1146 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 25 queries executed.