ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVPMaker + Phoneme Bank  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 22nd, 2014 01:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Grimus

Hello, I was just trying different things to try to allow whatever visiting non-bodied entities to have a more understandable medium to get their message across.

I am still working out the kinks on this but here is what I have so far.

I'm using the EVP maker software at: http://www.tonbandstimmen.de/evpmaker/index_e.htm

I have also loaded a Phoneme sound-bank from a human female.

The milliseconds selector, I have set at: 22

This is what I got.. I haven't analyzed to the point of actually writing out what phrases I think I'm hearing but I figure I can work that out later, maybe do some cleanup work to use noise reduction or something, I'm not sure yet.

The raw track is just phonemes, no words, just sounds that words consist of.

Upon first review, I think I'm being complained at by the female entity I've been "working" with. In the past, we have had some minor "discussion" (if you want to call it that) on a a topic that I perceived to have been suggested where the subject matter of the discussion included dedicating a physical body to the usage of this female entity. (in a jist/nut shell "when you make a child, allow it to be my vessel so I can have a body." not a quote but that's pretty much the subject matter.)

Anyway, I said no, I don't think its a good idea to be working things like that. maybe the "vehicle" is being reserved for someone else, or whatever. It is not my place to be playing match maker with bodies and spirits, but if it works out that way, then it works out that way.

Sooooo...... I think this is the spirit giving me an earful because I won't dedicate a body to it's usage even though it's "helping" me with this stuff and being around doing whatever ghost things ghosts do for people in their favor or whatever.

What do you hear?

Attachment: Sweep4.22.2012.mp3 (Downloaded 901 times)

Last edited on Apr 22nd, 2014 01:21 AM by Grimus

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2014 08:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Grimus,

I listened to your sweep file and can pick out individual words every now and then but I'm not sure if its paranormal. 

I used different filters and could also get random words when slowed down or adjusting pitch and even reversing.

I think that's the nature of the phonemes.

However, the file does show promise as a base-line file if the modulation is tweaked.  It might be useful in a stream scenario but I haven't played with it at all so it's too early to tell.

Keep plugging away,
Ron

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2014 02:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Grimus

I did do a few more attempts slowing down the milliseconds one click at a time to try to find the sweet spot.

With the EVPMaker software, I'm going to try to stay away from using the cross fade or over lap. I'm taking note from the radio frequency technique where the sweep is fast enough where the jabber is not recognizable as any kind of word fragment so that any actual words that the potential entity wants to work with will stand out more.

Thanks for listening and the feedback.

Current time is 10:04 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > The Creative Corner - Miscellaneous Electronic ITC Experimenting > EVPMaker + Phoneme Bank Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1256 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 26 queries executed.