ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
asil

I have found that I get almost as many messages as the amount of time that I let my recorder run - thought it was just going to be a few words here and there. It is still so tedious to dissect and figure out but I am getting better at it. Lots of variations in tone and sound level.

Anyway, I asked my son (who I am always asking to speak to but have heard from other family members, surprise!) since he had a good vantage point now and thought maybe he would like to talk about current events - any info on the missing plane. I also was very curious if I would get any response to a specific, since I mostly get the usual miss you, want you to be happy etc. I value all communication though.

I got this "I don't know much about the airplane but I do know that something happened and the pilots were incapacitated. They tried to get someone to land the plane but couldn't and they are all dead." there is more but I won't post the recording, too hard for most of you to make out but ask if you are curious. I did hear something from a captain - "I want everyone to know that this was an accident and not terrorism" and a little voice that I will post "Mommy!" and then it says something about them not being able to find them.

Wonder if any of this will turn out to be the case or ?  Anyone else get any info??

Attachment: mommy.wav (Downloaded 896 times)

lance

Hi Lisa...
Yes I hear 'Mommy' being spoke, Very clear!
Thanks for sharing,
Lance.

asil

Thanks Lance

. Do you by chance have any ideas about that background noise? It pops up all of the time when there are messages and have to wonder if it is familiar?? I try to reduce noise and then amplify etc. but thought it might be significant.

L.

pol

Need to post audio regardless Lisa.. don't underestimate our abilities to decipher.

Last edited on Mar 21st, 2014 05:39 AM by pol

asil

Will do - give me an hour and I'll have a few minutes to find the pertinent areas. I'm SURE that most of you could decipher the hell out of it, it's just tedious and wouldn't think that anyone would want to. I look at the levels and change tempo so I can see the syllables, it really helps. Heck, it might say -the pilots were in California ! but seemed like the right sounds and syllables to be incapacitated.

And no, not Spider.

asil

OK, here is the long version. Pretty sure that I slowed down the tempo to try and catch everything, feel free to do whatever if it helps you. Also, I think the end has some family things, so not related to the airplane. It's hard to clip precisely so just disregard.

Crazy!
https://app.box.com/s/av6ixv185jzeyrlooev8

pol

Sorry can't make much out of the clip - more musical than vocal..
Without further repeat listening, all I can hear is "plane" & "mummy".

asil

I understand. It's tough and I hate that background music like noise but it often starts as there are voices so figure some connection. I definitely hear so

much on here but prob partly because I have gotten used to watching as I listen. I almost need to see the sounds to pick up syllables and emphasis etc. Today I heard a more recent one speaking about being so busy because so many people from plane had been crossing over. Who knows.

just curious - is it that you don't hear the words at all or that you can't understand. I have heard so many ham radio transmissions that it may be a bit easier for me.

Thanks for your input.

I also forgot to mention that on a recent clip - it sounded like "they are helping us set up a transmitting station " then something about mechanical and technical. I keep asking if there is a best way to get a good recording. like background noise etc. and i tell them that I have such a hard time deciphering. Maybe the best is yet to come?

Last edited on Mar 22nd, 2014 05:35 PM by asil

You have chosen to ignore ckmscott. click Here to view this post

asil

Thanks CKSM. That's part is one that prob anyone can hear, the rest is difficult, but I think I have the main parts.

I just did another recording and asked about the plane, and this is exciting for me because I hear a loud response, even without amplifying and what not.

Check it out, and once again will be curious to find out the outcome. This even sounds like my son's voice, or at least male and human versus the robotic ones that I am usually dealing with.

Attachment: fireonplane.wav (Downloaded 828 times)

Last edited on Mar 25th, 2014 03:34 PM by asil

You have chosen to ignore ckmscott. click Here to view this post

asil

really? well, that might fit as well.

I thought it was "there was!" but there is definitely a man's voice and I don't usually get them this clear, so it is rather exciting to get a reply.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1573 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 28 queries executed.