ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
My latest ITC device .. the Signal Tower  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 1st, 2014 07:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

I just tried to insert a picture here of my Signal Tower.. it was WAY TOO big... so I'll insert a link and see if this makes more sense :

Ok.... the links seem to be much better ! I will come back soon and explain what this instrument is and how I work with it.... here are three linked pics for the moment !

Brian J.

Signal Tower 1

Signal Tower 2

Signal Tower 3

Last edited on Mar 1st, 2014 07:13 PM by Brian Jones

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2014 08:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Interesting pics Brian.   I look forward to reading about its form and function.

Ron

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2014 10:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Brian Jones

Hi Ron,   I am just getting ready to go to a job.... I will come back later tonight and fill in some blanks about this thing and how I work with it.... after all the time I've put into experimentation, I think more than ever that this for me anyway, relies on personal energies and perceptions.... I just now ran a session using this device... I will attach a short audio file so people here will have a sample of what this sounds like.... this was a spontaneous exercise and pretty rough.. I'll explain much more later tonight when I come back to explain what I am doing with this ~

Attachment: itcbridgesample.mp3 (Downloaded 2048 times)

Last edited on Mar 2nd, 2014 11:24 AM by Brian Jones

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2014 11:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Brian Jones

I had a pretty long day... I just roughed out a video demo of the Signal Tower and a few related things... it is uploading as I write this to one of my Youtube accounts.... I will link it here as soon as possible... within an hour I'm sure.... BTW, I am a bit fatigued from today's toil... so I goofed and forgot to release the pause button when I did my final recording.... not a huge deal.... you will get to see the process and techniques I'm using with this device, and I would bet some of you will be able to make connections using my approach.. I will upload an audio ' carrier ' track here tomorrow... in fact, it will be the one demonstrated in this video.... .. I just checked.. the video is 50% uploaded.... I'll be back in a few to get this thing linked up .....

hmmm.. even though the video is still uploading.. they say this link is it.... let's see :

Brian J. Signal Tower Demo

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2014 02:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Brian Jones

I am going to offer that ' carrier ' track here .. if you are not sure what this is... check out the video I linked in the previous post.... you might find this interesting.... I will follow this post with something I just recorded using this very track... this needed to be short in order to meet the limit of upload capacity here.... you can loop it if needed... I'm getting really crunchy tired now.... hopefully the computer has my back ~

Attachment: bridgecarrier.mp3 (Downloaded 1895 times)

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2014 02:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Brian Jones

ok.... I'll just add this.... it's been a long day.... hopefully some of what I've shared here today will be useful for others... I've noticed, when I've been able to do my best work at pulling ' signals ' out of this noise. I've been in my higher levels of energy and focus.... tonight, for me, this just sounds like noise.. but I am fairly certain there's more to it than that ~ :blink::blink:

Brian J.

Attachment: bridgetalk.mp3 (Downloaded 1800 times)

Last edited on Mar 3rd, 2014 02:48 AM by Brian Jones

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2014 12:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Brian Jones

Hi again folks.... I think this will be the last one regarding this .... in the last post I attached a little sample of the Signal Tower ( ST ) being operated as I've described in that video.... I mentioned that I figured this audio which I labeled as ' bridgetalk ' probably did contain some level of messages or signals.... a little disclaimer which I consider in order... even though I did get a little sleep since that last post... my energies today, and much more so yesterday are on the lower end of the scale.... after all the years I have experimented with ITC related things.... I really believe that the person involved with this process supplies essential energies to the connection....

In the past month or two I have finally come to terms that I won't be trying to get in the door with people in positions to offer viable circumstances and help me test out what might be possible.... it seems like that is not to be, and in finally accepting the answer to the question I've been asking thousands of times for over fifteen years is NO, I feel much better about the entire thing... I'm resigning myself to using my work in this to personal communications to enhance my own self understanding. I think that this sort of adventure works a lot like that for many other people who are curious and driven to experiment to access answers and information....

I will offer one little excerpt I just pulled out of the audio track attached to the post before this one that I've labeled ' bridgetalk ' As I've been doing since 1998, I will offer my interpretation of what the message sounds like to me... not implying it will be there for others.... this thread was more just to share some ideas I've come up with that others might wish to experiment with themselves, and is not implied to be a great quality level of results.... I pretty much roughed this out !

what I hear of this dual direction ( DD ) edit is :

' a vision - from your tower '

Here's the audio :

Attachment: bt excerpt.mp3 (Downloaded 1899 times)

Posted: Mar 4th, 2014 05:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Good morning Brian,

Nice job on the tower. 

When I first listened to the bridge sample file...for a fraction of a second in the response section I heard the response start out crystal clear and then modulate.  I thought it might have been a glitch in compression to an mp3.

Since watching your expanded video,  I realized it was the movement of the pencil mic that produced the effect.

The way the audio behaves during your process kinda reminds of me of when I was younger and used to talk into a tabletop fan to hear my robot voice...so to speak.

I also listened to your bridge carrier clip and ran it through some audio software to further modulate the sound but kept running into repeating patterns on the output; but I'm sure with a little tweaking it could be useful.

I agree that sound modulation is one viable option for communication.

I applaud your creativity and your design skills and look forward to any other projects you care to share.

Regards,
Ron

Posted: Mar 4th, 2014 01:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Brian Jones

Hi Ron,

thank you for the compliment and your efforts of checking out the audio/video material.... I may come back to this thread to share a couple examples which are much clearer from an ST session, but maybe I'll just leave this as is.... I was mainly wanting to offer people who are interested in this type of experimentation the benefit of some of my ideas that came to me over many years of experimentation so they might be able to use some of this in their own ways.

I can see using this device for more personal purposes in working to understand myself better at deep levels and change myself to where I can increase the quality of my outlook and life.... the potential messages I get that really seem clear are pretty much along these lines anyway.... who knows, in time, maybe I'll find that there is serious information coming through that is intended to be shared publicly....

Take care everyone ............ Brian J.

Posted: Mar 4th, 2014 07:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
sparks

Hi Brian,
Thats a really amazing and unique setup youve got. I think the quick movements of the mic is a really great innovation in stimulating the creation of voices.
I listened to the tracks youve posted, and can hear primordial voice content.
One phrase seems its saying "this is Graham".  I think there is another mention of Graham elsewhere. Does this name mean anything to you?
regards,
JEFF

Posted: Mar 4th, 2014 08:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Brian Jones

Hi Jeff,   thanks for the note here.... I don't really know anyone named Graham, but the name seems familiar to me a little.. I'm thinking I might have thought I heard that name mentioned during another ST recording session not too long ago... also, I wasn't really going to do this, but in the spirit of wanting to share things here for driven experimenters to try.. a couple of weeks ago I had a spontaneous urge to concoct a new ' carrier ' track... I recorded my Wahl electric hair trimmer's buzzing output and then modified it some on Goldwave... I do think I prefer this one.... Don't laugh yet... it produces results !!

BTW, I will offer it here in a following post for people to play with.... If anyone wants a longer version just email me at [email protected] and I will send you a longer version as an attachment to an email.. Regarding this sound file attached here, I just got this in an ST session where I was getting serious on a few points..... what I heard of this through headphones on the original cassette tape was a dual direction ( DD ) message of :

' you did that - healthy drink '

I literally went out of my way just before this recording session to use my new ' Nutri-Bullet ' which as they say on TV ' pulverizes ' what you put into it.... you add water, but this thing will even shred Chia seeds.. clean up of the device is about 1% as involved as a veg. juicer, and it darn near liquifies everything so you drink everything ... I did some carrots, broccoli, Kale and flax seeds ( all organic of course )  this is going to help me really get my vibe up.. so anyway, not sure anyone will hear this as I do, but I literally asked the voices that offer the messages later in the recording if they could read my energies as possibly being higher from drinking this health fuel ! I can't say whether or not these are my thoughts showing up, or spirits making the comment.... I sure hope someday to really bring through some truly valuable information that can do a lot of good.

Here's the audio... BTW the speeds are 100, 110, and 115%

Attachment: sample S-27.mp3 (Downloaded 1178 times)

Posted: Mar 4th, 2014 08:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Brian Jones

here is a very short sample of this carrier track mentioned in the last post

Attachment: ST-107-sample.mp3 (Downloaded 1810 times)

Posted: Mar 4th, 2014 09:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Brian Jones wrote: here is a very short sample of this carrier track mentioned in the last post

Hair trimmer sounds promising to me. 

I'll email you for the long version.

Thanks,
Ron

Posted: Mar 5th, 2014 12:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
sparks

Hi Brian,
I have a couple of questions:
1) Do you hear the voice modulated content via the headphones live while recording, or only when the tape is played back?
2) What type /model of microphone are you using in the youtube video?

thanks and regards,
JEFF

Posted: Mar 5th, 2014 01:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Brian,

Very much enjoyed checking out your method and video! I like the acoustic chamber idea, and if I was at home I'd run your file through a notch filter to filter out the spiricom tones and see what remains.....I've always been fascinated with the ideas, and have tried many different things.....

When I looked at Spiricom tones once, from a file in use, they were not the frequencies listed on other websites.....on that note, have looked into electrolarynx devices...did you know that they have a tone approximately 72khz apart, spread across a spectrum somewhere from 500hz on up to 3Khz? so cool.....

I have no doubt that messages can be obtained in this way, and I see your moving the microphone as providing changes in amplitude, which spirit of course can use, as they do in evp normally...but with the addition of tones that may help sustain intelligible voice. It reminds me of when I used to record in the car, and spirit could be heard, but not understood in the sound of the wind (since tones not close to human voice in those frequencies)

Do you think the tape magnetic head playing full tape has any influence, in your opinion?

Glad to see you active my friend, and look forward to more work from you!

Keith

Posted: Mar 5th, 2014 01:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

....on that note, I think this is close enough and completely relative to Spiricom, mind if I move it to the Spiricom forum and leave a link here?

Thanks,
Keith

Posted: Mar 5th, 2014 04:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Brian Jones

Hi Keith,
                 I didn't know the specifics about the electrolarynx, I have one I tried to use in some experiments.. but it really just sits on the shelf in my studio museum.... I am not sure what you are asking or saying about the magnetic tape .... I mainly use magnetic tape because I've never found anything digital I could analyze playback of one handed and as responsive as the cassette deck I showed in that video....  I thought initially I was going to do somewhat of a driveby here.... but I must admit, after the past couple of days, maybe I'm a lot more compatible with forum dialog than I knew...

I will tell you what my aim is now.... to get myself as healthy and clear-minded as possible with the all important positive attitude.... I've got some serious pressing things to handle outside of this adventure, but I wouldn't be surprised if the ITC experimentation I'm doing really unfolds in the very near future... I don't know if it really is the truest yardstick to measure these things by if everyone can hear them the same way.... I'm not really sure how physical these artifacts truly are.... either way, it sure is exciting sometimes to think that this is a viable way to interact with otherwise invisible/inaudible signals of consciousness...

Keith, the itcbridge website is really looking great... I really appreciate your long term offering here !

Brian

PS .. I see you've just added to this thread while I was writing this..... I don't mind your moving this however you want... you know how you've got things arranged here... people seem to look in many places on this site ! Though if you notice that the Spiricom ref. of using the modified audio from Spiricom is not the key factor, in fact, I have now gone back to the buzzing sounds of my hair trimmer.. whatever you prefer Keith....

Posted: Mar 5th, 2014 07:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Appreciate it Brian, thanks for your work and kind words.

OK, we'll leave it here. It's all semantics, in the end :)

Must reply in short, as going to bed....my focus has changed from proving life after death to a more broad focus of working with spirit using multiple avenues and individual personal spiritual development for the purpose of the enlightenment of man....so as I dream tonight, I'll start with the most important part - myself.

Cheers, and talk to you later!

Keith

Posted: Mar 5th, 2014 11:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Brian Jones

I agree Keith, I'm working on my inner world right now .. I hear it has an effect on the outer world, at least the one I roll around in.... I found a man on Youtube by the name of David McGraw... he's got some really interesting guided meditations he shares free of charge.... I'm pretty impressed with him on a number of levels... Keith, it sound like you've got a lot you are already working with, but if you're curious.. look up some of his Youtube offerings... what this did to my dream state the first time I listened to him really impressed me... I recorded a few of the audio tracks from his YT videos, and try to listen to his work every night while I am drifting off to sleep.

Posted: Mar 5th, 2014 11:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Brian Jones

Hi Jeff,   I missed this posting somehow.... to address this text of yours :

I have a couple of questions:
1) Do you hear the voice modulated content via the headphones live while recording, or only when the tape is played back?
2) What type /model of microphone are you using in the youtube video?

I do listen to the sounds as I am recording.. I use headphones and they are playing the sounds the mic. is picking up while recording. I've done this for years.. many many times when I hear an anomalous ' message ' from a wide array of circumstances while recording, I will call it on the recording to make a note, and often the anomalous ' message ' or sound is indeed there.. it happens all the time with this tower set up !

The mic. you asked about is an Optimus Omnidirectional IMP. 1k ohm model 33-3014,
it uses a single AAA battery.... I have dozens of mics. in my collection, I like this one so far to a high degree for this set up.

Posted: Mar 7th, 2014 11:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Brian Jones

Hi everyone,   I'd like to share something which I just recorded about two hours ago, and also in this process offer information about a device I just purchased which will be changing my life for the better, and I'd like to let others know about this so that they may find out for themselves if they care to.... I bought a couple of food processors called ' Nutri-Bullet ' I sent one to my mother. I've only been using it for four days now with high potency organic produce such as :

Carrots - Kale - broccoli flowers - peeled beets - baby spinach leaves - bee pollen - flax seeds - home brewed Kombucha tea/fruit juice/Chia seeds/ - super blue-green algae - garlic cloves - plus a little more ( all organic and raw )

The Nutri-Bullet device is amazing in what it does to these foods, and how fast and easy it is to clean... you might be able to tell from my list that I tend to go overboard, so when I did my little recording earlier, I was feeling really out of it from the heavy duty detox I was putting myself through... I'm taking a break from this today, and when I get back on it tomorrow, I will take it a little slower...

Without giving any details, I will tell you that my life has been very toxic on many levels for many years..... I have been working on healing all of this for many years.. it's pretty complicated, and most doctors I've seen throughout my life were worse than clueless... So I'll just offer you all a short bit of audio now, and let you know that I have been getting some very helpful advice and counseling from my creation the Signal Tower ..

I realize some people might be annoyed having me label the anomalous audio file which certainly seems like cheating ... So what I will do is offer the excerpted dual direction ( DD ) message or signal on this posting unlabeled, and offer my interpretation of how I hear this along with an audio file of my question on the recording just before this ' signal ' occurred in a following post.

Attachment: ST-30-DD.mp3 (Downloaded 1670 times)

Posted: Mar 7th, 2014 11:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Brian Jones

Ok, here's what I hear of the DD file in the preceding post :

' you're detoxing - a toxic life '

I'm not assuming this is absolutely present for others to hear as I do, or where it comes from, but for me, it's clear for me to hear, and I find it encouraging and helpful.

Take care everyone ........ Brian

PS : I'd bet there are more in the tower sounds... I just picked this one nugget which occurs at the very end of this edit ~

PPS
.. I did get a little feedback elsewhere on this one... I guess it's not there for others so much... a friend of mine says she's noted that often if the message may be more personal... it may very well be more attuned ( psychically ? ) for the person concerned... If it's simply an auditory hallucination, I'll blame it on an nutritional O.D., though there's one problem.. I can still hear it today after coming down ;{

Attachment: ST-30.mp3 (Downloaded 1562 times)

Last edited on Mar 8th, 2014 10:44 PM by Brian Jones

Current time is 06:48 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > The Creative Corner - Miscellaneous Electronic ITC Experimenting > My latest ITC device .. the Signal Tower Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1516 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 24 queries executed.