ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > celestial music? man, I need help with this one

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
celestial music? man, I need help with this one  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 18th, 2014 03:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
asil

This one has me baffled, probably a simple explanation.

I have tried to no avail to speak, ask questions and get a reply, so since I had interesting results in my son's bathroom with the water running I had a quiet evening to try again.

This time I turned the water down even lower and placed his cell phone next to my recorder. I asked if he could please give me the password, I so want to recover pictures and also sleuth around a bit through his texts - no luck there. Anyway, thought it was something with a lot of his energy, and told him that I thought he was getting stronger and would love to get any kind of reply.

So, I am pretty illiterate when it comes to recording and what not, but Audacity is interesting to me. This particular file was pretty quiet but had a weird loud something in the middle and I thought maybe a few words, so I had to amplify to really hear it well. I then found that there was a control on the left to show the waveforms - like that so I can tell if when I hear something there is really a blip. I then wondered if I could turn down the water noise in that one place, so highlighted that part and hit noise reduction -what on earth - there are all manner of heavenly sounds underneath the water etc.

Have I committed a cardinal sin - are these just resonate frequencies that are around us all of the time??? There is a little night light plugged in in that room - does that produce some odd frequency?

I do want to add that I tried doing this (these were just default setting on noise reductions, I wouldn't have a clue what to plug in) and NONE of my other files have anything like this on them.

Another thing that I need help with - I clipped the original file way down to that particular place, original was about 25 minutes long. But it is huge with the noise reduction and amplification - I don't understand about file sizes etc. Could I zip it or? I understand that most folks wouldn't want to fool with a size so large, but it might be worth it.

I am including both here, just in case or if you have any suggestions about file size etc. let me know.  - NEVER MIND, it loaded really quick when I hit link. Took forever to put on Box though.

Life just gest weirder every day.

https://app.box.com/s/rv925vrkwpj88oq5upqt ------smaller original file

https://app.box.com/s/g1dmxui5n7oriyjsvplq
large file with music !!
 gets interesting at maybe 46 seconds.
TX,

L.

Last edited on Feb 18th, 2014 08:00 PM by asil

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 18th, 2014 06:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
asil

Uh oh. Link removed...???

just realized that the word really got linked to the title.  fixed now.

Last edited on Feb 18th, 2014 07:57 PM by asil

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 09:04 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > celestial music? man, I need help with this one Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1343 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 26 queries executed.