ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > celestial music? man, I need help with this one

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
celestial music? man, I need help with this one  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 18th, 2014 03:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
asil

This one has me baffled, probably a simple explanation.

I have tried to no avail to speak, ask questions and get a reply, so since I had interesting results in my son's bathroom with the water running I had a quiet evening to try again.

This time I turned the water down even lower and placed his cell phone next to my recorder. I asked if he could please give me the password, I so want to recover pictures and also sleuth around a bit through his texts - no luck there. Anyway, thought it was something with a lot of his energy, and told him that I thought he was getting stronger and would love to get any kind of reply.

So, I am pretty illiterate when it comes to recording and what not, but Audacity is interesting to me. This particular file was pretty quiet but had a weird loud something in the middle and I thought maybe a few words, so I had to amplify to really hear it well. I then found that there was a control on the left to show the waveforms - like that so I can tell if when I hear something there is really a blip. I then wondered if I could turn down the water noise in that one place, so highlighted that part and hit noise reduction -what on earth - there are all manner of heavenly sounds underneath the water etc.

Have I committed a cardinal sin - are these just resonate frequencies that are around us all of the time??? There is a little night light plugged in in that room - does that produce some odd frequency?

I do want to add that I tried doing this (these were just default setting on noise reductions, I wouldn't have a clue what to plug in) and NONE of my other files have anything like this on them.

Another thing that I need help with - I clipped the original file way down to that particular place, original was about 25 minutes long. But it is huge with the noise reduction and amplification - I don't understand about file sizes etc. Could I zip it or? I understand that most folks wouldn't want to fool with a size so large, but it might be worth it.

I am including both here, just in case or if you have any suggestions about file size etc. let me know.  - NEVER MIND, it loaded really quick when I hit link. Took forever to put on Box though.

Life just gest weirder every day.

https://app.box.com/s/rv925vrkwpj88oq5upqt ------smaller original file

https://app.box.com/s/g1dmxui5n7oriyjsvplq
large file with music !!
 gets interesting at maybe 46 seconds.
TX,

L.

Last edited on Feb 18th, 2014 08:00 PM by asil

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 18th, 2014 06:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
asil

Uh oh. Link removed...???

just realized that the word really got linked to the title.  fixed now.

Last edited on Feb 18th, 2014 07:57 PM by asil

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 11:53 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > celestial music? man, I need help with this one Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1263 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 26 queries executed.