ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
asil

Backstory - I let the recorder run in my son's bathroom - lots of his energy there. This time I just asked if he could give me some sort of sign etc. I turned the water on low, lights were out, doors closed and no one even remotely in the house or anywhere close. I was downstairs and you might hear an oven timer ding, but dogs outside etc. No cords plugged in , so no tension on recorder.

I figured that I would get 40 minutes of water running, but au contraire !! I seriously was quite amazed - heard a possible whisper or cough, then other things. The first 20 minutes were pretty quiet, but then the breath and what  sounded like something scraping or moving across a surface, all kinds of tapping clicking, and then, wow, the water turned up full blast, or the recorder was moved closer somehow. I didn't notice because the room was dark and I just came in and stopped recording and immediately listened to it with headphones.

The original is very long - but I clipped it. In particular have a listen at 4:52, 4:57. 5:01 and then maybe 6:25.

Any thoughts??

https://app.box.com/s/smoer0p5a8iqz6rp84am

Last edited on Feb 12th, 2014 08:56 PM by asil

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Lisa,

I finally had time to give your clip a listen.

I do hear the pops and clicks as you mentioned as well as the volume change in the faucet.

When you're ready, try asking questions and giving about 8 seconds for a response before asking another question.

Ron

asil

Thanks Ron!

I will try that next. That time in particular I just decided to try leaving the recording running and just have a listen later. I didn't feel like I ever got much of a response when I asked questions - other than random responses. It's hard to ever find a time when it isn't noisy and chaotic here...That last one was done at a perfect time and I was enthusiastic about getting a response. It's all kind of experimental for me, so any suggestions are welcome !!  And while I am amazed at any kind of response, I can't tell you how much it would mean to actually hear something from my son...maybe it will happen. He was such a cosmic, metaphysical kind of soul, I think he would have great fun communicating in this way. It sounds like it takes a lot of energy though, so maybe we both can get stronger.

Thanks Again !
-L.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1134 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 25 queries executed.