ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
another EVP - very different results  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 12th, 2014 10:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
asil

Backstory - I let the recorder run in my son's bathroom - lots of his energy there. This time I just asked if he could give me some sort of sign etc. I turned the water on low, lights were out, doors closed and no one even remotely in the house or anywhere close. I was downstairs and you might hear an oven timer ding, but dogs outside etc. No cords plugged in , so no tension on recorder.

I figured that I would get 40 minutes of water running, but au contraire !! I seriously was quite amazed - heard a possible whisper or cough, then other things. The first 20 minutes were pretty quiet, but then the breath and what  sounded like something scraping or moving across a surface, all kinds of tapping clicking, and then, wow, the water turned up full blast, or the recorder was moved closer somehow. I didn't notice because the room was dark and I just came in and stopped recording and immediately listened to it with headphones.

The original is very long - but I clipped it. In particular have a listen at 4:52, 4:57. 5:01 and then maybe 6:25.

Any thoughts??

https://app.box.com/s/smoer0p5a8iqz6rp84am

Last edited on Feb 12th, 2014 08:56 PM by asil

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 14th, 2014 05:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Lisa,

I finally had time to give your clip a listen.

I do hear the pops and clicks as you mentioned as well as the volume change in the faucet.

When you're ready, try asking questions and giving about 8 seconds for a response before asking another question.

Ron

Posted: Feb 14th, 2014 06:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
asil

Thanks Ron!

I will try that next. That time in particular I just decided to try leaving the recording running and just have a listen later. I didn't feel like I ever got much of a response when I asked questions - other than random responses. It's hard to ever find a time when it isn't noisy and chaotic here...That last one was done at a perfect time and I was enthusiastic about getting a response. It's all kind of experimental for me, so any suggestions are welcome !!  And while I am amazed at any kind of response, I can't tell you how much it would mean to actually hear something from my son...maybe it will happen. He was such a cosmic, metaphysical kind of soul, I think he would have great fun communicating in this way. It sounds like it takes a lot of energy though, so maybe we both can get stronger.

Thanks Again !
-L.

Current time is 02:46 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > another EVP - very different results Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1421 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 26 queries executed.