ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
possible EVP  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 11th, 2014 04:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
asil

Please note that my dog is barking , and very loudly on occasion. He does almost talk at times, but when I played this back I hear a very eerie voice??. what sounds like speaking way slowed down at the same time as my dog barks. It would be impossible for my dog to do both at the same time, so I would like to get your opinion. I can't make out any more but this was the first time that I was trying to record anything. It was raining outside, so that is the background noise that you may hear. The weird voice is right at the end- clipped so not sure of exact location at the moment.

Thanks !

Attachment: Voice 012_002.wav (Downloaded 863 times)

Last edited on Feb 12th, 2014 05:58 PM by asil

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 11th, 2014 05:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Lisa,

Has this recording been filtered or modified in any?

Also, was this recorded on a smart phone?

Thanks,
Ron

Posted: Feb 11th, 2014 06:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
asil

No and yes.

I am not a recording expert like many of you...sigh...maybe I will learn, maybe not...? but absolutely no modifications, other than it had to be converted to this type of file, then it was clipped, and I know that you would need to use headphones to even hear much of anything. I did, of course, listen to the original 5 minute recording right away and I was curious.

I will post the next one, completely different than this one, but why do you ask these particular questions? Is this something that seems to pop up on amateur recordings? I wouldn't be surprised, but this is all that I have to work with at the moment. If I got anything of interest I figured that I would branch out. ha

TX.

Posted: Feb 11th, 2014 11:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

asil wrote:
No and yes.

...why do you ask these particular questions? Is this something that seems to pop up on amateur recordings?

Not at all. Recordings on smart phones only top out at around 8kHz so they are less noisy (hiss) than a recording done on a digital recorder.

I personally like smart phone recordings.

It's all good, :)
Ron

Posted: Feb 12th, 2014 07:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Greetings,

I gave your clip a listen and I do hear the voice-over response at the end of the clip.

It has a chant like rhythm to it.

I snipped out that part and enhanced it just a tad.

Since everybody hears differently, I will leave it up to you as far as an interpretation goes.

Very Nice,
Ron

Attachment: Voice 012_002-Stereo1.wav (Downloaded 864 times)

Posted: Feb 12th, 2014 09:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
asil

Thanks ever so much for your time !

I definitely hear it (it...have no idea what but maybe 3 words?) but of course, at the time I certainly did not. There maybe seems to be something about water - rain, faucets running, that help. I haven't tried to record enough to figure out much of anything, except there really seems to be some activity in my son's room and around his things. I hope it is him, but I think I will have to have more experiences until I have some confirmation.

I have downloaded audacity, hoping to at least get a visual of the sounds and where there are blips. I don't have a clue how to enhance, or modify, but I did figure out how to turn up the volume past what my headphones and phone could manage. That helps me alot. Headphones are also a must.

I am thankful for the info about storing files - will do that in a second. Sounds a bit like dropbox? I don't use, but others in family do. Also, for the record, I am using my Galaxy note 2 phone. It is just such a multi purpose thing, mini computer really. I had no idea if it was an exceptable recording device, but glad to hear that it is. I had recorded myself working on a speech, and was happy with the results, so thought I would give it a try.

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2014 07:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Ray

Lisa,
The area on the clip that contains the last bark from your dog really sounds like someone is speaking,
It sounds like it starts just before your dog barks and continues on afterwords.
This clip is that area and it has been amplified and some ambient noise removed to hear it better.
Ray

Attachment: Dog Bark.wav (Downloaded 890 times)

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2014 09:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
asil

Ah fabulous! That is exactly what I thought about the voice starting before the bark and this clip is way easier to hear. Thanks so much ! I now hear something prefacing the voice that I originally heard too..can't make it oututhough.

wow.

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2014 09:05 AM by asil

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2014 09:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Ray

Just wondering,
What is your dogs Name?

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2014 10:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
asil

Edison.

does it say - edison I miss you???

He and my son were best buddies...So sad

also that would be the proof I would like to see to validate that it is my son. I realize that these voices could be from anyone....:(

*just thought about it. My son usually called my dog everything but his name. Haha. Edwina- (drove me crazy) , Edward and Eddie were approved.

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2014 10:46 AM by asil

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2014 01:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Ray

I can hear what sounds like speaking and believe it to be directed towards the dog.
Since we all hear differently I thought I was hearing something like
"Alfalfa..(Dog Bark).. You love Me"

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2014 01:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
asil

Alfalfa.haha. it did sound a bit like Allison or al something then 3 words. I had totally missed the first word till you cleaned it up though so I will listen to it on my computer bette. Still on my phone.put and about.

Current time is 06:06 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > possible EVP Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1437 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 27 queries executed.