ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Rem-Pod, K2 Meter Lights  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 21st, 2014 08:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

The other evening the wife (Aggi) and I broke out the Rem-Pod and K2 meter to see if anyone/Spirit was around and or willing to work with us?
First we setup the K2 but before we even started asking  questions it started flashing. This K2 meter will seldom flash unless you get right on top of something electrical so this was odd, it was at that point we turned on the Rem-Pod as well just to try to back each device up. Dummy me didn't think to setup the video camera before hand but at least I remembered to record the session.
In this clip you will hear the Rem-Pod beeping in the background , In trying to get more lights to come on you will hear me say to the spirits "Put both your hands on it"
In response I believe to be hearing several things being said?
"Impossible/Possible"  "For Me"  Then I hear my wife's birth name being said "Agnes" and lastly the word "Dead" that is long and draw out.
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: RemPod.wav (Downloaded 756 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 24th, 2014 02:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hi Ray....
 Yea there appears to be alot being spoken in that EVP, I can hear the words that you hear...At 5.2 seconds I can hear the word as, or sounds like 'Beverly'????
  Take care Lance.

Current time is 06:56 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Rem-Pod, K2 Meter Lights Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1187 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 25 queries executed.