ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Trying To Follow Protocol And This Is What Happens

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
PSB7USER

Here is an evp I captured awhile back but just found. Not sure what is being said. I tell the spirits to "let me go turn the tv off" and immediately receive a response, but can not make out what is being said. Please let me know what you hear, as the voices you will hear are obviously not that from the TV.

Here is the link to my newest EVP

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hey Josh,

To me it sounds like a whispered question: what is a pothole

Ron

Attachment: josh.wav (Downloaded 801 times)

PSB7USER

Hey Ron,

I can hear that, too, now that you point it out. You've got great ears! What I believed I was hearing was "we want it" and then something else shortly afterward. However; the rest of that recording did not contain any EVP at all, so maybe me turning off the TV is what made them leave for the night? Any idea why some EVP captures seem to be completely unrelated to anything that is going on? For instance, if I were to have said, "What is your favorite color?" and the spirit responded, "what is a pothole", it doesn't make sense. I do seem to be getting more "on-topic" responses, but I usually forget to upload them.

Thanks again for listening. In your opinion, do you believe that my house does have spirit activity? I know we talked about spirit being present always, but I am asking if you believe that there may be more activity going on here than most places, i.e. are they seeking me out for some reason?

Last edited on Jan 16th, 2014 10:57 PM by PSB7USER

sparks

Hi Josh,
I thought Id mention that in my experience, it is normal to mostly get non contextual responses to questions asked. I believe this is due to the fact that they use whatever background sound is available at the time to form a message with, and as such this may exclude the possibility of forming words that are related to any question asked. The challenge therefore, is to provide a richer background sound, so there are more possibilities for responses. That will therefore increase the chance of a contextual response to a question asked.
regards,
JEFF

pol

Who saying "I want sex" ? -sounds

Wouldn't worry about EVPs that are so inaudible - not worth wasting time on.

pol

Last edited on Jan 17th, 2014 03:23 PM by pol

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

PSB7USER wrote:
Hey Ron,

Any idea why some EVP captures seem to be completely unrelated to anything that is going on? For instance, if I were to have said, "What is your favorite color?" and the spirit responded, "what is a pothole", it doesn't make sense. I do seem to be getting more "on-topic" responses, but I usually forget to upload them.

In your opinion, do you believe that my house does have spirit activity?

I know we talked about spirit being present always, but I am asking if you believe that there may be more activity going on here than most places, i.e. are they seeking me out for some reason?

Hi Josh,

Sparks has a good point on available background noise for the formulation of responses.

IMO...I still maintain that the good folks on the other side pass through everyplace on a regular basis whether recordings are going on or not.

You could be getting more activity because you are recording and therefore there is a greater opportunity for spirit to communicate...regardless if the response takes the form of a direct answer to your question, insult you, ask for help, or a nondescript comment.

Regards,
Ron

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1416 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 26 queries executed.