ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spirit Again Asking Me For Help (I think)  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 4th, 2014 11:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
PSB7USER

Hi all! I hope you all had a great holiday season! Now, on to what I need you others to hear. I am posting this not because I just want people to see what I have captured, rather, I am starting to wonder if there is something here that may actually be needing something, something that I most likely can not give him/her.

My dog is my main alert that something paranormal may be happening around me. He's the reason I grabbed my camera, after watching him track something with his eyes for quite some time, occasionally turning to me and tapping me on my foot with his front paw. He had just been out, so he was not trying to get me to let him out. I had just poured water into his water bowl when I believe I captured an EVP. Yes, the TV was on but you can tell the difference between TV and what you willl hear at the 6, 7, and 8 seconds markers. The EVP happens about 3 or 4 seconds before I grab the camera because I thought I heard it with my own ears, and was attempting to follow it upstairs. Nobody else was home at the time of this recording.

Please let me know if you hear anything, and if so, what it is you believe you hear. This is throwing me for a loop as to why I have captured a spirit requesting this of me upwards of four or five times now.

Since I can not embed it properly, HERE IS THE LINK TO MY VIDEO

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 5th, 2014 09:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
PSB7USER

This is not a bump, just an addition of an audio only "video". I used Advanced Audio Extractor to remove the audio from the video, and ran the audio through Audacity, where I did perform a noise removal, amplify, and one last noise removal. I think performed the "repeat" function, allowing 4 seconds of audio to repeat four times. After doing all of the editing through Audacity, I exported the file to WaveLab LE solely because I like their graphical representation of sound a bit better than that of Audacity. The picture you will see on this video is the spectrograph(gram?) image of the audio from seconds 4.3 through 8.5, repeating four times, from the original video.

Tried to embed using flash command, and the youtube commands, both time coming up empty. I hate having to ask others to go to my Youtube page, especially since Youtube started letting people make money off of their viewership. I have opted out of that service, so I can promise you that I do not get paid for my videos, incase any of you are not viewing my videos for that reason. I do not understand why I have captured such responses so many times lately. Do you think there is a spirit in need of something here, and if so, what advice do you have for me? Any, and all, help is appreciated.

Here is the link to the Audio Only video

Posted: Jan 6th, 2014 09:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Josh,

Happy New Year.

In your unfiltered version I do hear a "help me" just before you move the camcorder.

I did do some filtering but I do not hear any additional info.

The response - help me - is pretty common in recordings so I don't think it was targeted towards you. It's just one of those things.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Regards,
Ron

Posted: Jan 7th, 2014 01:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
PSB7USER

Thanks, Ron. I always look forward to your replies, as you tend to give me much needed insight into the paranormal world. I know that we have both said that spirit is always around us, and I have embraced that as much as possible. However; even though I limit how much time I spend trying to capture "proof" of something going on, I sometimes worry that spirit believes that I want to communicate with them, all the time.

I know it is selfish of me, or any of us who attempt to communicate contact with spirit, to assume that they will work on my schedule. Yet, when we are not rolling on recorders, or cameras, or any detection devices in general, and they make their appearance known through whispers or knocks, we get upset about it.

I tried to put myself in the spirit's shoes, and imagined "how would I feel if some random stranger just came up to me asking me to move closer to a light to make their device flash, or repeatedly asked me to speak into their recording device and tell them my name", and while I can sympathize with their scenario, I also would like to believe that I would not hang around just any old house that I wanted to, just to wait on them to allow me a chance to be heard from the other side. I know that all of us here respect spirit/spirits, but I can't help but wonder why the spirits of people that I do not know would want to hang around my house. Maybe it is because they know there is a greater chance that I will listen to them, versus the neighbor? I certainly never knowingly invited anything into the house. I am 100% sure of that. Even when I would go to the cemetery and clean my grandmothers graves, I would say a prayer, and respectfully, yet forcefully enough to let them know that I was the one who was supposed to be in charge here, let any spirits who talked to me through my voice recorder, who were not either one of my grandmothers, know that they are not permitted to follow me home for any reason.

I guess I am just at a loss as to why it seems I get so much "help me" responses, but Ron, if you say that it is fairly common, I 100% believe you.

Thank you, again, for watching, and listening, to my video. I obviously do not know how to properly do a noise-removal through Audacity. Every time I select "just a few seconds" of noise to let Audacity know what to filter out, the values are always the same after I select the noise. Trying to do a noise removal through WaveLab LE is darn near impossible- and I am actually kind of tech savvy.

Current time is 08:02 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Spirit Again Asking Me For Help (I think) Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1190 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 26 queries executed.