ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP Maker & Optical Link  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 9th, 2007 09:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
EVPDave

I've been testing an optical link design that replaces a normal microphone. The link consists of a red LED coupled to the sound source (EVP Maker or Linear radio  sweep) and the resultant modulated light is picked up by a photomultiplier tube.  The output of the tube is recorded on a VHS VCR (analog). Here 's a couple examples from last nights session using EVP maker.

Example one: "Some people being taught, there's mentors feeling hope"

Dave

Attachment: 060807onpeoplebeingtaughttherementorsfeelinghope.mp3 (Downloaded 1376 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 9th, 2007 10:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
EVPDave

Second example with English or Scottish accent:

"Ultimate test, does he pass it?"

Let me know if you can hear these,

Thanks,

Dave

Attachment: 060807ultimatetestdoeshepassit.mp3 (Downloaded 1302 times)

Posted: Aug 31st, 2007 02:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lkimberley

wow Dave those are the best I have heard in a long time! how can I make that?

Laura

Posted: Oct 5th, 2007 04:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
EVPDave

Hi Laura, I didn't see that you had responded to this thread :blink:. I haven't used this method for awhile, taping with the VCR does work well though. The photomultipler tube is good if you are used to working with high voltage potentials. The one I use operates at 1000 volts dc. I'm going to post a couple more messages from these recording sessions back in June. These both refer to 'tape', which is the recording media I was using at the time, VHS tape.

"Just thinking how to tape it"

Attachment: 061107justthinkinghowtotapeit.mp3 (Downloaded 1247 times)

Posted: Oct 5th, 2007 04:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
EVPDave

This one used the very same method. The capture is not perfect as it could be that someone called out my first name during part of it.

"Now we're talkin, in fact we're getting to/through your tape"

Thanks again for your comments,

Dave

Attachment: 061107nowweretalkinginfactweregettingtoyourtape (2).mp3 (Downloaded 1356 times)

Last edited on Oct 5th, 2007 04:45 PM by EVPDave

Posted: Oct 6th, 2007 08:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lkimberley

Hi Dave,

those are great 2 very distinct voices all clear and no static whatsoever.

Maybe you could send me a pic of your setup when you record? Im clueless has to how tour doing this with VHS tape and nd the other stuff. Your so smart! I wish I had half the brains :smile:

Laura

Posted: Oct 7th, 2007 07:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
EVPDave

Hi Laura, I don't think many people work with EVP maker. If they do I don't see many examples posted here.  Most sites seem to discourage it's use although I don't know why, other then the fear of false positives. The resultant sessions are very tedious to listen to as 99.9% of the output is not EVP. This could be another reason it is not widely used, it requires great patience and listening skills.

I didn't dwell on this system/method too long and moved on to other projects. Looks like I spent two or three days working with it and I have posted the best examples from those sessions. If I can find the software on my other computer I could draw up a crude diagram, a picture would not show much other then a VCR and a vacuum tube.. I remember the tube is a 931 photomultiplier, I had to build the voltage divider for the tube socket although I think pre-wired sockets for these tubes are available if you search for them. The transformer to build the optical transmitter was from Radio Shack with a 1:1 ratio, 600 ohm. The LED was nothing special, any color will work with the tube as well as a UV LED. I may have used a pre-amp into the line-in of the VCR as they typically require a higher level audio input. The VCR is old and has developed a problem and I need to repair or replace it before I could use it again. These VHS VCR's with analog audio make excellent recorders for EVP work. Very pleasing to listen to compared to digital recording, your ears will feel the difference. Oh, and the photomultiplier must be used in the dark, no monitor light or outside light, it's very sensitive.

Hope this helps a little, thanks,

Dave

Last edited on Oct 7th, 2007 07:25 AM by EVPDave

Posted: Oct 7th, 2007 08:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
lkimberley

Hi Dave, Thanks for the reply, I went searching for the items you had stated you were using, my goodness this stuff gets expensive!

As far as a old VHS VCR IM in Mexico and I will never find one here and thats a fact!!

But, I am working on using a another set up, with laser lights. I tried making a scalar waves motor, and I used a 9 volt battery and hook both wires up and the battery got so hot. So, I went and got a bigger battery a large 6 volt for out door camping

and hooked it up to that...well the wire got hot instantly, but not the magnets, and then I had a metal taste in my mouth after a minute or two. All I can figure is the waves are working, but I need to be more careful, My husband says I am gonna blow up the house!

Thanks for sharing.

Laura

Posted: Oct 7th, 2007 05:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
EVPDave

Hi Laura, yes, new materials are rather pricey. I was able to find the tube and power supply on eBay used and in good condition. VCR's are still available used here in thrift stores or locally on Craigslist.

The scalar stuff sounds interesting. From what I have read though you do need to be careful. There are no known shields to stop scalar energy exposure, not even lead. Distance is your friend till more is learned.

I don't believe I explained what source material (for EVPmaker) I used for these sessions. I used a John Lennon interview that was conducted around 1970 or 71. I carefully edited out all voices except John Lennon. The file runs a couple minutes long. I searched my sessions and found another from this time period. The capture is clear but is spoken with an odd accent.

"Nobody want's the truth with Beatle"

Thanks,

Dave

Attachment: 0061007nobodywantsthetruthwithbeatle1.mp3 (Downloaded 1234 times)

Last edited on Oct 7th, 2007 05:22 PM by EVPDave

Posted: Oct 7th, 2007 05:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
EVPDave

After the 'John Lennon' EVPMaker sessions I went on to experiment with music and EVPMaker. This one word capture is the result of a session that used Theremin music as the sound file source. The artist playing the Theremin is Clara Rockmore.

"Spiricom"

Attachment: 060907spiricom (2.1).mp3 (Downloaded 1228 times)

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2008 04:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
EVPDave

I might as well continue on my old thread. This session used Evpmaker set at 9ms. The source recording is a John Lennon interview and the recording method was direct from Evpmaker to computer.

"Dead people talk through the test phone..It made/makes me happy"

Attachment: 082108deadpeopletalkthroughthetestphone2.mp3 (Downloaded 1096 times)

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2008 04:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
EVPDave

From the same John Lennon interview EVPmaker session.

"An Apple-Tesla production/product"

Attachment: 082108anappleteslaproduction (3).mp3 (Downloaded 1085 times)

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2008 04:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
EVPDave

Same session, not super clear however my first name is mentioned.

"Tell Dave that it's the Tesla wave"

Attachment: 082108telldavethatitstheteslawave.mp3 (Downloaded 1123 times)

Current time is 11:39 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP Maker & Optical Link Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1522 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 25 queries executed.