ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
PSB7USER

I won't post much, other than I believe I hear a spirit tell me they are in a certain place. Again, this one is very feint, whispery, and sounds as though they are hurrying their words.
Really quick about this clip: I felt something prick my finger, and I say, "Owwww", in an exaggerated way. Shortly after that is where I believe I hear a spirit tell me where they are. I do not want to "lead" anybody, so that is all I will say until those of you wish fine-tuned ears for this stuff can give a better translation.

Link to 2nd video.

Again, no luck with embed coding.

alisonkirkbride
Banned

I think I hear what might be 'sofa' but a little further on I definitely hear 'what the hell?'

Alison

Attachment: what the hell.mp3 (Downloaded 1060 times)

PSB7USER

Thank You! I, too, heard something very similar to what you heard, only it was "Im in hell" which confused me more than anything since this is my home, and i dont want to think a family member is in hell.

Ray

Hi, I can hear it just a little differently as well,
I hear it as "What the Hell?"
As if commenting about the reaction to your finger?
Good Capture
Ray

Last edited on Dec 11th, 2013 06:43 AM by Ray

PSB7USER

Thank you, again, Ray. I really appreciate you taking the time to view, and listen to, my clip. It reaffirms, to myself, that I am not just making this stuff up in my head.

I just listened to the clip Alison pulled from the video and have to say, I am hearing "what the hell" as well. I am using earbuds, and my phone.

Last edited on Dec 23rd, 2013 02:57 AM by PSB7USER

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1567 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 25 queries executed.