ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
PSB7USER

Lately, I have been getting out my video camera, a Sony Handycam DCR-SR82(The one that still has nightshot, and supernightshot built in to it- it's old), when I feel the presence of spirit. Interestingly, I have captured, what I believe to be, many EVP using only the video camera. I would like your input as to what you hear in the following clips. They are both very short. I should also mention that you will hear my dog snoring, and a television from another room. That being said, in the first clip, I hear something with the exact same characteristics of EVP: very feint, very soft, and fairly quick.
This clip is very short, with the EVP occurring at around the 11 second mark.

Link to my Youtube Video

I tried to use the Youtube embedding code, to ensure someone would click on it, but I could not embed it for some reason. I kept getting a great big white box.:blush:

Last edited on Dec 9th, 2013 10:03 PM by PSB7USER

alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi,

I have titled it as to what I hear in it.

Alison

Attachment: they answer.mp3 (Downloaded 1079 times)

PSB7USER

This one I heard a tad different until I played your cleaned up attachment. Initially, I heard, "in here", or "we're here". Interesting thing about this video is that my dog stares, non-stop, at that closet and then looks at me, as if to say, "arent you seeing this, whats going on?" Also, that closet always registers EVP, and I have taken everything out of it, traced all over the back of the closet, the ceiling, even outside the house hoping to find hidden wires or even a television being on upstairs, but there is nothing there. That back of that closet is 4ft thick wall, which seperates the bathroom and my room. The baseboard heaters give off hellacious amounts of EVP, and they actually burn me, but they are on the other side of the bathroom. All of the wiring runs back towards the front of the house, as my room was sort of a last minute addition.

Ray

Interesting about the reactions of your dog and the closet!
I have a cat that sleeps on my bed at night near my head. I have noticed that he will pop his head up and look past me and watch something behind me, His ears will be standing straight up and his head will move as if something is walking past us,Its enough to make me turn over and check out what he is staring at.but I have never seen anything....Yet.
I listened to your recording, Other than the possibility of hearing a male voice that might be mimicking you? The TV would make it a tough call to say for sure.
Ray

PSB7USER

Hey, Ray,
Thanks for listening and watching my clip. I will admit that the tv does make it difficult to know for sure what it is we are hearing. However, when the tv is off, or if I do something out of the ordinary, it seems like the spirits will just quit communicating altogether. Almost as if they are unsure whether or not they want to be heard. However, I am trying to remember to turn the tv off more, so that having the tv off becomes the new normal. My dog just does not like complete silence, so I tend to leave it on at a low volume for him.
Interesting that your cat does the same thing. I firmly believe animals have a superior ability to pick up on spirit presence. Ever since I took my dog with me to visit my grandmothers grave, and he went bonkers as I was genuflecting before a statue of Jesus, he has been keenly aware of everything it seems. This happened almost three years ago, and while I do not have video, I did find an audio recording from that visit. If I can clean out my cursing (I was upset that my dog was lashing out so viciously at something I could not see, and the three or four other people in the cemetery had noticed I had a recoder and camera, and I really, really did not want to have to explain myself to them, so there was a lot of "get your behind in the car, now!", but not in those words.) I did make sure my dog did not use the bathroom within the burial grounds.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1395 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 25 queries executed.