ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Spirit clips bird's feathers!

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spirit clips bird's feathers!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 19th, 2013 04:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
pol

This is most bizarre!... a pet pigeon that contracted paramyxovirus some 2 years ago & was rendered virtually flightless, recently made a substantial recovery, enough to be able to fly up to my roof... however caused me much hassle in trying to get it down again. Subsequent to this found that the bird's feathers on one wing had been clipped (in the same manner you would clip feathers to impair flight).. No person has been at my home of late to have carried this out /nor has anyone surrounding my home had access to the bird... moreover the bird has been more skittish of late than usual -in fact at times seems quite petrified.
However the clipping of feathers evidently wasn't enough to restrict flight.. the bird again flew up to my roof...& this time took off into the distance - extraordinary in itself given 2 years non-flying!! (amazing 'muscle memory').
Was naturally upset thinking it had gone for good (for it seemed the virus had mucked around its navigation ability to an extent).. However asked spirit if the bird will come back & replied "Tomorrow will be back".. however still went looking for it the next day checking local parks (despite another spirit saying "you may not find it") ..although was worried it hadn't had any water for a time & the weather was hot...Came home & found the bird had arrived back!
Some simply amazing happenings these days!

Last edited on Nov 19th, 2013 11:45 PM by pol

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 19th, 2013 11:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
pol

Spirit saying "Tomorrow will be back"

https://soundcloud.com/spiritspeak/tomorrow-will-be-back

Posted: Nov 20th, 2013 08:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
pol

This latest pigeon returning home makes it 3 times spirits have told me the correct day when pigeons would return... good @ this endeavour (if not at predicting much else).. I wonder why such a good accuracy rate with my pigeons however?? ..emotional investment perhaps?- for get quite upset when (favourite) pigeons disappear.. maybe spirits attached to the pigeons also?.. for some of the pigeon's I raise are something else!

Posted: Nov 21st, 2013 07:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
pol

Btw.. the 'mechanics' of a spirit being able to clip a bird's feathers..well, just baffles me?? but still can't fathom any other explanation.. (I might add there's always a pair of scissors hanging up in the kitchen).

I might add however.. there have been instances in the past where bedside lamp has been switched on & off, together with power point switched off.. computer unplugged.. items flying off benches... so if they are able to effect these occurrences - maybe not such a leap to clipping feathers??

Current time is 03:05 PM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Spirit clips bird's feathers! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1391 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 26 queries executed.