ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Computer transmission experiment  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 18th, 2013 12:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi, Havent posted in awhile, but back at work.

Here's a sample of one of the ideas currently being worked on, but no fruition until today.

WHat you hear is what many people have become familiar with - a stream of consciousness involving many different people speaking simultaneously. This is a combination of streaming and a specially created tone file.

Enjoy,
and please do not attempt to try to make sense of all of it.

THanks!
Keith

http://www.itcbridge.com/temp/UDPexperiment.mp3

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 18th, 2013 01:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Keith,

I did a recording today using your file as a background. In the response I am hearing 'I am your boy, I'm the one helping her, talk to him, Kelvin, help him' I would point out that Kelvin is my husband and the response does make quite a lot of sense to me.

Alison

Attachment: I am your boy, I'm the one helping her, talk to him, Kelvin, help him.mp3 (Downloaded 531 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 08:51 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Computer transmission experiment Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1321 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 26 queries executed.