ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Getting acquainted

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Getting acquainted  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 30th, 2007 05:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
reguiley

Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to join this forum. My purpose is to keep up with ideas and research going on, and to find ways to increase my own experimentation. I work fulltime in the paranormal as an author, and that’s how I got acquainted with EVP/ITC in the late 1980s, in conjunction with research for a book. I read Raudive, Bender, Bayless, Rogo, Meek, etc. and various papers and other materials in the parapsychology literature. I started experimenting with EVP in my home and then later in investigations of haunted places.

In the early 1990s, my friend Juliet Hollister introduce me to Mark Macy’s work and some of the international ITC research. I also became acquainted with Monty Keen in England, and followed the Scole developments (wish I’d gotten to observe first-hand)... Later I moved to the Annapolis area where I met and became friends with Sarah Estep. We did a few informal sessions with her reel to reel setup.

In the late 1990s I increased my involvement in the paranormal investigations community, doing more EVP... got acquainted with Mark... and met numerous researchers and mediums working in EVP/ITC, survival and ADC.

In 2006 I joined the AA-EVP and attended their conference in Atlanta. I’ve been to a lot of conferences, but I can honestly say that this was one of the best I have ever attended. The presentations were all superb.

Most recently – and this is what brings me to itcbridge.com and other such forums – I became interested in Frank’s box (and also Spiricom). I heard about the box via Chris Moon’s use of it, and finally got to see three of them in operation, and also do a little work with two of them, at a Darkness/TAPS haunted event at The Stanley Hotel in Colorado in March. The other two boxes were owned by Randy Schneider and Bill Murphy. I saw three demonstrations done by Chris, two in large group, open mike settings, and one in a smaller environment in one of the hotel’s haunted rooms. I had opportunities on several occasions to do some sessions in small groups with Randy and Bill; one session included Mark Macy. There was a lot of controversy over the box – many people in the ghost field were not familiar with it. I wrote a couple of articles about this, and, through Randy, was able to do an email interview with Frank.  I am interested in the box and similar tools for ITC, less so for paranormal investigations.

I participate in various projects as they come along, mostly with people and groups in the Mid-Atlantic area. A lot of what I do/see/find works its way into some of my books and articles. There are a lot of other fields in the paranormal that I’m involved in, too, and they all keep me pretty busy, so my levels of participation in any one area fluctuate. http://www.visionaryliving.com.

Thanks, and I appreciate the opportunity to get acquainted with people here in this forum.

Rosemary Ellen Guiley

Last edited on May 30th, 2007 07:05 AM by reguiley

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 30th, 2007 06:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Hi Rosemary,

Nice to see you here! A lot of us at ITCBridge.com are either familiar or acquainted with the people you mentioned in your intro. With a background like that you must be very familiar with the different aspects of ITC experimentation. On this forum you will find many talented ITC experimenters who not only use known techniques but have developed their own very effective techniques.

Feel free to look around, we have many great examples of the experiments our members have performed. Please add your opinion to different discussions and give us some insight to your perspective.

Best Regards,

Frank Ratka

Posted: May 30th, 2007 07:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
reguiley

Thanks so much Frank!  This is an exciting field, and it certainly dovetails with a lot of my own personal spiritual explorations over the years.

It just occurred to me that I should say a little more about my intentions here, and how I work, since I made the comment in my introduction that a lot of what I do/see/find makes its way into my writings.  A forum like this is a place for people to bounce around ideas and discuss projects in process... I know it's public... but I don't write about what other people are doing and saying without their permission and involvement.  When something is published in a book or article, or people give a presentation at a conference, then it's a citable resource, of course.  Otherwise, I'll contact someone for an interview, and also have them review for accuracy before publication.

I'm like everyone else here, to explore, learn and share in order to further our understanding and knowledge in this field.

Best
Rosemary

Last edited on May 30th, 2007 07:46 AM by reguiley

Posted: Jun 1st, 2007 08:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome Rosemary,

It's a boon to have you with us.  I have read many of your articles (I get FATE, for example) and have always been impressed with your work.  I have been working in the field actively for almost 4 years now and aside from my work in EVP have just begun to branch out into DRV and other forms of ITC.

I was at the AAEVP conference too, and loved it.  If you saw Martha Copeland's presentation on the Big Circle, I was one of her side presenters, playing EVP from my son and his cohorts in the Big Circle.

I look forward to your contributions and to exploration of EVP/ITC with all here.  Vicki

Posted: Jun 2nd, 2007 05:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
reguiley

Hi Vicki!  Yes I remember you from Atlanta.  Martha's Big Circle is quite impressive.

I'd like to try DRV myself.  Right now I am involved in a long-term EVP project with a group in PA -- we're going to the same place every week to collect EVP & photos.  We also bring a Frank's Box & a Spiricom.  We just started (last week was #2) and the plan is to collect for a year.  Not all of us will go every week, of course, but someone will.

I look forward to learning a lot on this Forum.

Best

Rosemary

PS--I get out to Seattle usually once a year (family)... maybe we can get together on one of my future trips.

Posted: Jun 2nd, 2007 05:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
mark

hallo and nice to see you here,i look 4ward to your posts.:biggrin:

Posted: Jun 2nd, 2007 09:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Rosemary,

Your project sounds fascinating, and I'm very interested in the long-term results of such an experiment.  Looking forward to hearing more.  I am working on 4Cell demos for the AAEVP right now myself.

Last summer, I had my first DRV experience and first experience with the TV turning itself on to a snowy channel just in time to see and hear Braden and friends (I will get to posting those pics here soon).  I then had a dry spell due to work and other pressures,  then met up with Keith, Frank, Laura and all and now try to experiment weekly with the group, sometimes with some interesting results.

And, yes, next time you are in Seattle, I'd very much enjoy meeting up with you.  We might be able to check out a haunted site or two:).  Vicki

Posted: Jun 12th, 2007 12:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
psi_research

Rosemary, how nice to see you here! I'm excited to get to work with you in PA later this month. You bring so much experience to this field of research that I consider it an honor to have the opportunity to collaborate with you. Your friend, Bill Murphy

Posted: Jul 18th, 2007 07:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Rosemary,

Sorry it took me so long to say "welcome" - I've been trying to do too many things. It's wonderful to have you join the forum, I look forward to the insight and experience you bring to the table.

The forum is still fairly new, and will slowly grow with time. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and hear about all of the exciting things you've been involved in and connected to. There's so much that myself and others of us here are open to and willing to learn.

I hope that you feel comfortable and unrestricted here on the forum, and that you will share your ideas and experiences with us.

Keith

Current time is 02:11 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Getting acquainted Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1543 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 26 queries executed.