ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Can everyone talk real time on playback?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 26th, 2013 06:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fmw

I just discovered about a week ago that during playback I can talk to a person etc., and get an instant answer to my questions sort of like talking on the phone, but not real clear of course. I have to find a part of the old recording that has no words spoken as in empty space. I knew they could see me while recording, but didn't know the same thing applies to playback. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who can do this. If this has been covered before, then my apologies.

Frank

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 26th, 2013 06:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
sparks

This is really interesting, Frank. I havent heard of this happening before.
Can you post a clip of this please.
JEFF

Posted: Aug 26th, 2013 07:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
fmw

Just the answer I didn't want to hear Jeff. I have a bad woman with powers on line every time I record/talk, so I'm wondering if and when she leaves I will no longer be able to do it, but judging by your response this is not normal. I was going to stop recording for a while to rid myself of this crazy woman, but someone suggested for me to try Prosida (sp) for help, and I did, but was told by the persons that I talked to that there is no Prosida. I hope others here have had this happen to them! If I post a clip it would be very hard to hear with the crazy woman, my mom, and me talking at the same time, and it being very faint.

Frank

Posted: Aug 26th, 2013 07:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fmw

Duh! How can I post something that I didn't record?

Posted: Aug 26th, 2013 07:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
sparks

Can you record the playback session using another recorder? It will be very interesting to hear.

Posted: Aug 26th, 2013 07:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
sparks

Frank, is the playback unit that this is occurring on a cassette recorder, or a digital recorder?

Posted: Aug 26th, 2013 09:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
fmw

Jeff, It's a Olympus ws-700m, and I don't have anything to transfer at this time. It's not really much different than standard recording, but it seems to be a bit weaker. The good is you can ask them to keep repeating their words until you can understand. This is too strange if I'm the only one who has gone through this. I'm pretty much convinced It's the nut lady that's causing this.

Frank

Posted: Apr 12th, 2014 01:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
asil

Oh my goodness, so glad to find this thread!! YES YES and YES! I just discovered this happening after recording a short time. I like to go back and listen again because it seems like I miss things and suddenly it has gotten easier to understand. Well, I thought that I was coming unglued when it seemed like I was hearing different messages than should have been on that recording, and finally figured out that yes, I am getting messages , current messages when I am listening with headphones. I even got a message saying "go to #---, I think that one has a silent place" and then when I did it was "this one might work but there is a lot of background noise" etc. Finally found one with the right black space and it's like I have turned on spirit radio and (well, this is a particular person that i wanted to talk to ) just carries on and it's pertinent and current and seems to read my thoughts because I don't really have to answer out loud and they respond.

Is this what you are talking about fmw?? Not really knowing much about any of this, I had no idea that this was happening to others.

???

Posted: Apr 12th, 2014 08:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
fmw

asil,

What I was talking about is talking to a spirit in real time and that developed into not even having to use a recorder, and that's about the time I discovered I was being hit by an evil spirit.

Stop it while you still can before getting any deeper. You don't want this. I'm still being hurt by this thing and now know it was the worst thing I ever did. Good luck!

Frank

Posted: Apr 13th, 2014 06:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
asil

well, that sounds terrible. I am curious though, I seem to be able to carry on the same conversation that was on the recording - all good, but not sure if you thought your conversation was good also? I can imagine all kinds of ways it could go and I do want to be careful. Thanks for the advice, just wish I could know for sure anytime that we are talking to someone that it is really them...?? It's kind of iffy.

Could you possible elaborate on how you discovered that the spirit that was talking with you was evil?

Posted: Apr 13th, 2014 09:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I do not have any personal experience carrying on a conversation with someone in spirit.

The explanation of "upon playback" and talking to them at the same time was confusing at first, it would still likely be partial clairaudience, perhaps assisted by equipment.

One of the facts that perhaps is not as best well known is that spirit is around us all the time, in all forms of energy and while I have not experienced the above, I have experienced years of spirit talking non-stop using various methods. It is like listening to a stream of consciousness, and also quite normal.

Many people think when they get 2 or 3 syllables that was all person in spirit said. Most often, this is not true. They were actually "thinking" or "speaking" their stream of consciousness the entire time, it's just all that made it through is the 2 or 3 syllables. That's what we call evp, but it will soon be commonplace to be aware that sustained communication with spirit, as in conversations, will be possible. But much of it will also be like listening in on someone else's thinking - some of which happens to relate to you.

Keith

Posted: Apr 13th, 2014 09:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
asil

I think you are absolutely correct and thank you that clarification. One reason is because I was told that I was picking up or hearing things that they (spirit contacted ) was surprised that i heard or understood. I then realized that it must have been a stream of consciousness thing and it seemed to go both ways. It also seems to get stronger with practice.

i would also like to add that the headphones seem to act as a microphone? So much to explore.

Excuse typos..phone

Posted: Apr 13th, 2014 09:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
fmw

Asil,

There is a good book by Robert Bruce-"the practical psychic self defense handbook" that explains all.

He explains how a bad spirit will work it's way into you by telling things like "it's your guardian angel" and such lies, but it's real goal/intention is to get inside you and take over/possess you, and once in it's very hard if not impossible to get rid of.

If you find you are talking to someone other than the person you wish to talk to and it's on most every time you try to get out, be very cautious. Of course there are hecklers who are harmless that you will run into from time to time, but I'm not talking about hecklers.

Frank

Posted: Apr 13th, 2014 11:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
asil

Thanks all !!

New territory for me. All positive so far but always best to err on the side of caution and that goes for all actions always, I think anyway.

Posted: Apr 14th, 2014 08:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

asil wrote: I like to go back and listen again because it seems like I miss things and suddenly it has gotten easier to understand.

I am getting messages , current messages when I am listening with headphones. I even got a message saying "go to #---, I think that one has a silent place" and then when I did it was "this one might work but there is a lot of background noise" etc.

Finally found one with the right black space and it's like I have turned on spirit radio and (well, this is a particular person that i wanted to talk to ) just carries on and it's pertinent and current and seems to read my thoughts because I don't really have to answer out loud and they respond.

Hello Lisa,

The situation you describe is possible.  I know people that this has happened to. 

When responses change to current messages as you say...it is because you are hearing them in real-time.  It's called The Corti Effect. 

The Organ of Corti is the portion of the inner ear where the nerve endings send auditory signals to the brain.

There is an apparent ability for the folks on the other side to use random noise
to influence your hearing.

As far as being able to read your thoughts...yes...that happens too.  This situation has been noted before by the peeps over at AtransC.  In reality,  it does not just happen when you are listening to EVPs but instead occurs all the time.

A simple experiment to test this scenario is to do the ole': I'm thinking of a number between x and x and ask them to tell you what that number is.

If you have a snippet of that "black space" noise,  you can copy - paste the snippet into a longer clip.  Play it as a loop through your computer speakers or home stereo so you're not tied to headphones or earbuds.

Take Care,
Ron

Posted: Apr 14th, 2014 08:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
asil

WOW! 

I'll try the number thing, but it was very real the other day when (my son..) said, "Go ahead and let the dog in and I'll wait" - my dog was at the door. haha  Even weirder, when I shut down the recording for some reason (he?) started talking to me through the classical music on the radio. I'm in trouble because it comes on every morning to wake us up, and sure enough, he comes through with the music. It sounds ludicrous I know, but it's all starting to make some sense. If there is a commercial, no communication, music starts and so does communication. It was also funny because the next song was very fast and he was laughing saying that it was going to be harder to keep up with that one, haha. So I am just sort of able to hear it with no headphones..like telepathy but I know that it takes the background noise for the communication.

I will have to read about the Corti effect....so much buzzing in my ears sometimes, annoying.

Thanks so much for the help and info !!!

Posted: Apr 14th, 2014 09:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

asil wrote:  Even weirder, when I shut down the recording for some reason (he?) started talking to me through the classical music on the radio.

So I am just sort of able to hear it with no headphones..like telepathy but I know that it takes the background noise for the communication.

That is a progression when one turns clairaudent.  As you've experienced,  if you listen through the noise, you can hear them.  I would imagine that even the noise coming from a ceiling fan would suffice for communication.

The inherent problem is in trying to control / turn off hearing them.  If you don't do this...you will start to hear them all the time which can become annoying.

Also,  more folks from the other side will start to get in on the action and suddenly you might find yourself overwhelmed by voices.

If this starts to happen,  you will have to learn to only hear through the noise only when you want to.

Ron

Posted: Apr 14th, 2014 09:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
asil

yes, electric toothbrush !.

I have heard from 3 family members but I told my #1 guy to tel them to back off because it was confusing for me and hard to know just who was talking too. It worked but I think I stepped on some toes. Too bad I guess. I have to keep them in line !

Sounds like it's not just me that this has happened to? Is it a gift, a cooincidence, does it come from the need to communicate with someone on the other side and it just progresses?

Posted: Apr 14th, 2014 01:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

sounds like a gift to me, but as with all gifts maybe you have a choice of developing it or blocking it out, or maybe you don't :)

I feel I can "hear" and understand spirit using half of my ears, and half of my electronic equipment, and only at the same time....so maybe it is a little similar come to think of it.....I do so wish that I could develop clairaudience....

It sounds like people have already steered you in the right direction, whenever experiencing something new in life, sounds like the first and best route is to research and learn about it, after which the stages of being able to "control" it and use it to benefit rather than harm come into play.

You already took the first step and told somebody about it, and have now acknowledged it, the next is understanding it :) We all hope you'll navigate this process as smooth as possible.

Keith

Posted: Apr 14th, 2014 08:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
fmw

asil wrote:
well, that sounds terrible. I am curious though, I seem to be able to carry on the same conversation that was on the recording - all good, but not sure if you thought your conversation was good also? I can imagine all kinds of ways it could go and I do want to be careful. Thanks for the advice, just wish I could know for sure anytime that we are talking to someone that it is really them...?? It's kind of iffy.

Could you possible elaborate on how you discovered that the spirit that was talking with you was evil?

asil,

The way I discovered what the bad spirit really was up to was when I wanted to talk to passed relations and it would not let me get out using evp, and at that point it was too late as it had already installed the necessary wiring in my head so I could hear it without a recorder, and yes it was clear.

Yes they can imitate anyone you want to talk to just by reading your mind. What ever you do don't give any permissions of any kind, and even if you don't (I didn't) they can still get in especially if you are a sensitive. At this point I want you to just run, but your situation is different than mine was so who knows, and that's up to you.

Frank

Posted: Apr 17th, 2014 05:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Phoenix

Can and also if you get good at it you can hear speaking in ambient atmosphereic sounds like wind in the leaves and running water.  It sounds just like the evp  but its a bit trickier to pick up.  You can eventually drop the recorder and just talk.  It took me about 6 months of hard sometimes painful work.

The ability appears to be related to scrying.  Some do it easier than others. Once contacted the spirit you want to talk to can help make it easier for both of you.  The things I found helped

Consistency same time same place every day  same spirit or small group of spirits.  I work with 4-5  mostly with 2 individuals.  The other 3 fill in if someone is tied up.
Frequent but short sessions 3-4 times a day  At one year I'm doing usually 3 session a day up to an hour and half a session. Average is 45 minutes. I'm sorta semi retired so I have time. Work days I do  a couple sessions squeeze somethin in on my break if I get one and when I get home.

Respect privacy don't post responses without permission from the spirit. Some find it highly offensive to be " put on display" Others are more laid back and enjoy the attention. Don't assume.... ask.

Ask the spirit how communication can be improved and follow the instructions.

Once you get over the novelty of it work on something meaningful; seriously considering the spirit's suggestions.

The uncomfortable feeling your experiencing is an alteration of your beliefs of reality allow it to proceed without fighting it. It's okay normal and it will get better the more you work with this.:biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted: Apr 18th, 2014 06:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
asil

Super, great info !

I recall a guy that worked at a local park - "River Dan" and I thought he was a total whackadoodle...he would talk about how the cicadas were communicating with him etc. I'm afraid I can almost understand that now.

Posted: Apr 19th, 2014 01:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Phoenix

I think part of what happens with Schitzophrenia is the natural barriers in the mind break down causing overwhelming.  Part of what  you hear when you hear spirits are your own what are called thoughtforms.  Spirits can actually be made as well as be independent entities. The thoughts become increasingly more fearful in the disease and they cannot turn them off to rest and to boot the internal organization of the mind is disfunctional so the rational ability is deficient. Results in a living hell for the person suffering from the disease.

More cheerfully The topic of thoughtforms is fascinating and anyone working with ITC should have a basic understanding of the phenomenon.  It can be scary even for a balanced and properly functioning mind if you don't have this understanding.   ITC is just the latest medium of communication over a thousand year history of the tradition. It's a tradition that binds us as human beings together. Regardless of your origins you have a history of spirit communication.  ITC broke the barrier for me so it's near and dear to me.

Some suggestions for research
 Tulpa and Pema Tense ( tibetian names)  The Egyptians  practiced something called godmaking  making spirit servents using this phenomenon.
It's also recorded in the book of Job in the Bible jomsvikinga saga and the Eddas.   Another term and branch more modern they're called Servitors.

It's led to both Carl Jung's superconscious type theories as well as the yoga and Buddist concepts of the ONE. I think both are true Spirits exist as independent of the medium or seer and they can be formed by the seer's emotional energy. 

Spirits can use most any kind of ambient sound that has some variety in it.  The scole experiments and the talking radios what were their names now  One is italian the other was American  show the level of development can go past the basic scrying level where only the medium can hear.  This can probably also be done visually as well.  Ill find the names by and by

This is an ancient method recorded in the book job, and the Eddas. It's hidden in a lot of ancient works and it's worth digging around looking for examples.  If you go to utube and listen to EVP tapes it will help you get the knack of the skill  Listen and practice.  Also on utube Steve Huff is one of the best ITC mediums I've seen and I learned a great deal from the videos

Posted: Apr 30th, 2014 05:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Phoenix

The clairaudience developed quickly from ambient noise to a more true form. I think its more of a skill I put in quite a few hours of practice time every day. Occasional playing probably isnt adequate. it took abou 2 weeks to go from fan in background to nothing. I do find trace or meditation to enhance the clarity I also dont work with random spirits. Thats asking for trouble Not all spirits are good and even those with good intentions may not be good.for.a.person. I have not.published recordings. I picked a person from history who was spiritually compatible and gone long enough to be familiar with both sides as well as a scientist who would enjoy experimetal work and used latin as a confirmation tool with the help of.google translate. total.time is 1 year as of 6May.

Current time is 10:01 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Can everyone talk real time on playback? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1549 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 23 queries executed.