ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Build a machine  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 12th, 2013 07:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Here is a recording done over the weekend using a reversed foreign language background file. The title of the file is what we are hearing in the response.

Alison

Attachment: Ali, could you build a machine that hears us, the circuits are important.mp3 (Downloaded 1316 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 12th, 2013 09:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Some time ago I ask " Prossida" for plans of something that we could use to assist with communications between us.
This request was followed up with images of schematics and plans for two different pieces of equipment.

Since then we have filed them away but as this recent recording of Alison`s does mention " The circuits are important " I feel perhaps it is time to consider their construction.

There are researchers in the field who claim there is no such thing as transmitting stations nor does one receive technical information from their communicating energies.
At present we have hundreds of files and have received demonstrations that totally contradict this assumption.

This research is being held back due to this antiquated mindset,and the sooner we move forward and adopt the notion that anything is now possible the sooner we can all move on.

Posted: Aug 13th, 2013 08:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Jan

If technical information is coming from these energies, and schematics are being received, then that's conclusive proof for everyone once a functioning device is built.

Jan

Posted: Aug 13th, 2013 12:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Hi Jan,
                 I will be going down to Nottingham on the 25th of the month to carry out some work with Alison, this will also give me the opportunity to discuss the circuits with her son Leon.
At the moment he has a large order to complete ( he builds and designs Amps) so hopefully within the next few month we shall be able to get a start on it.

As for conclusive proof it will only be regarded as such if they prove their effectiveness as a means of communication, even considering this there are no guarantee that it will be believed or accepted by other researchers in the field.

Do you also do evp research ?.
Regards
Domenic

Last edited on Aug 14th, 2013 01:44 AM by Domenic Capaldi

Posted: Aug 14th, 2013 12:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Jan

Domenic Capaldi wrote: As for conclusive proof it will only be regarded as such if they prove their effectiveness as a means of communication, even considering this there are no guarantee that it will be believed or accepted.

How can it not be accepted if the information received cannot be retrieved anywhere from this plane?

I don't do much research these days, although years ago I did build and record stuff from a Raudive germanium diode device published in Breakthrough. I really shouldn't have been surprised when all it recorded was mains hum and a local MW station. The  circuit is only a crude, un-tuned crystal set!

These days I confine myself to designing and building more conventional electronics.

Jan

Posted: Aug 14th, 2013 01:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Hi Jan,
                   I was referring to researchers in the field.

Just like us our communicators are also experimenting as to the best method of contact though they do use what is called a "Telefo" this does work well for them,however the communications from our side appears to be the stumbling block ,and i suppose this circuit is another attempt to address this.

I used the Raudive Diode many years ago but was not impressed as i also picked up radio stations perhaps living quite near a radio transmitter does have to be considered as it was claimed it was quite useless as a radio receiver due to the length of the antenna.

I did try some experiments years ago by placing it into a microwave,I even connecting it to a DR60,for this I had to disconnect the the internal mic and replace it with a input socket I discovered that the the dr60 was still able to pick up utterances with its mic removed because of this i did not think there was any point carrying out anymore experements with the Diode and I abandoned it.

Domenic

Last edited on Aug 14th, 2013 01:44 AM by Domenic Capaldi

Posted: Aug 15th, 2013 01:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
sparks

Hi Domenic,
I have had many references to the use of a 'phone' on their side that they use to communicate, also use of 'cell phone'. They get a prompt to get ready to communicate with us when they "hear" or sense the energies we supply in our session. I have also had information that they watch carefully any experiments we conduct, and take photographs of it and the experimenters, especially those who are developing receiving equipment.
The most critical aspect they think is important in our equipment is the amount of 'light' it produces, as they have mentioned they "eat the light" in order to communicate. This means they alter or modulate the light in order to impress a message on it.
regards,
JEFF

Posted: Aug 15th, 2013 02:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Hi Sparks,

Thank you so much for your response, it's nice to have some backing from a fellow researcher.
Everything you have mentioned we can also relate to, as for your mention of "camera" we have also found this to be the case they have also spoken of "Video"and " computer" though at times they refer to computers as machines.
They have also mentioned the light - when we questioned them on this it appears they are  referring to a person's aura. They can be repelled by a a negative aura as they can be attracted to a positive one skepticism and negativity appear to attract negative energies.

I am attaching a recent recording of Alison's that refers to video in the response.

In the latter part of the reverse it appears to be saying "They find you".

Best wishes
Domenic

Attachment: a video clip for spirit.mp3 (Downloaded 1273 times)

Last edited on Aug 15th, 2013 02:09 PM by Domenic Capaldi

Posted: Aug 15th, 2013 02:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
sparks

Thanks Domenic. The clip was very clear. I havent been reading posts regularly on this forum, so I dont know what type of system that you / Alison is using. Can you elaborate?
The references I get to light are definitely related to the equipment as this is commented upon as good or bad. It seems the etheric component of the equipment's operation is what is used by them, and this therefore alters the physical performance in our realm.
regards,
JEFF

Posted: Aug 15th, 2013 02:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Hi Sparks,
Thank you so much for you speedy response.
The method we employ is foreign background files Latvian, Russian,and Bulgarian these are reversed and checked for any English sounding words if they are discovered we delete the containing part.
Alison then asks her question and then plays about 25 seconds of back ground,it is then check for transformed portions,this method is also used with our Morse code recordings.
It is a system that has worked well for us up till now.
I do believe they do use different methods based on a researchers energies.

There is still so much we have to learn about this research but we shall only learn it when we can start to work together I have been involved in this research for a very long time and I can honestly say its only in the past four that i can honestly say I`m beginning to scratch the surface.
Regards
Dom

Posted: Aug 15th, 2013 03:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
sparks

Hi Domenic,
Yes its been a similar journey for me. I got interested in evp in the mid 1980s using traditional methods. Its only in the last 5 years that Ive made real progress in understanding and applying principles learnt. I work with the Speakjet voice synthesiser chip, controlled by a PIC microcontroller. Very robotic sound, but it gets good results.
Ive (hopefully) attached a sample.
regards,.
JEFF

Attachment: hello_jeff_good_your_theory_your_experiments_are_helping_here.mp3 (Downloaded 1272 times)

Posted: Aug 15th, 2013 04:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Hi Sparks,
                        That`s quite a  amazing recording its clarity is something special.
Its quite obvious by the response they rely on our experiments to advance their own research and development.
Best wishes
Domenic

Posted: Aug 15th, 2013 04:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Hi Sparks,
                        That`s quite a  amazing recording its clarity is something special.
Its quite obvious by the response they rely on our experiments to advance their own research and development.
Best wishes
Domenic

Posted: Aug 16th, 2013 03:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Jan

Hi Jeff,

Yes, remarkable clarity indeed. No prompting for interpretation was necessary. You really seem to be on to something there.

I doubt you want to give too much away, but what's driving the PIC to select the words?

Regards,

Jan

Posted: Aug 16th, 2013 02:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
sparks

Hi Jan,
I experimented with environmental sensors to drive the selection process in the PIC, but it was very unreliable. I then decided to have the selection process in the PIC firmware so I could have complete control over all the parameters. Over a period of time, this has been refined through trial and error, and is now working very well. I'll include a photo of one of my earlier units. In the unit as shown, the smaller PIC controls the timing of the main PIC. The switches are used for menu selection and parameter adjustment. The Speakjet chip and audio amp are on the breadboard at the rear.
regards,
JEFF

Attached Image (viewed 753 times):

161_6113-1.jpg

Posted: Aug 18th, 2013 04:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

looks pretty cool Jeff.

Was the audio clip recorded in one piece in its entirety?

When you say you now have more control over the variables (rather than environmental, what are those variables - I am curious.

Thanks,
Keith

Posted: Aug 18th, 2013 02:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
sparks

Hi Keith,
The clip is in its natural state, as it was recorded from the speaker, using a recorder placed nearby.
The controls allow some variation in the simulation process of environmental variables that are generated within the PIC firmware. When I initially tried using environmental sensing, the unit would either be completely silent, or talk non stop. There seemed to be no 'middle ground'. I set about to create a simulation that would create a linear middle ground area of operation, and make the parameters of it adjustable. This took a long time to develop.
Ive used the Speakjet chip mostly during this project, but I have experimented with other speech synthesizers, and some of them produce a less robotic sounding voice. I'll attach a small clip from one of these.

regards,
JEFF

Attachment: it_looks_horrible.mp3 (Downloaded 1282 times)

Posted: Aug 19th, 2013 03:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
sparks

I thought Id post some other clips. I use several different speakers, so the tone of the voice is different, depending on which one used.
This clip, one of the longer ones, my father in law is  talking about how he has changed.
JEFF

Attachment: I_have_altered_here_I_eat_new_now_a_yellow_cornbread_old_fashioned_also_I_eat_many_vegetable_or_I_eat_meat.mp3 (Downloaded 1238 times)

Posted: Aug 19th, 2013 03:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
sparks

Another one, this time from my father.

Attachment: help_you_here_I_help_at_phone_your_very_own_father_son_to-you_I_come.mp3 (Downloaded 1060 times)

Posted: Aug 19th, 2013 03:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
sparks

Another one, received after I made some changes that worked. Digital refers to the firmware in the PIC.

Attachment: You_have_digital_RF_phone_that_it_digital_amazing_I_can_phone_you_up.mp3 (Downloaded 1099 times)

Posted: Aug 21st, 2013 05:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
wishamaboo

Hey hello all. You folks stated,"The method we employ is foreign background files Latvian, Russian,and Bulgarian these are reversed and checked for any English sounding words if they are discovered we delete the containing part."

Can you folks upload these files or tell me where I can find them?

Thanks.....Andrew

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2013 01:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Hi Andrew,
                           Thanks for your interest these files may be downloaded from the internet,if you do a search for Russian,Latvian, Bulgarian,radio chat stations try to avoid music based shows,as we have found that as yet they are unable to transform music to speech.
Once you have downloaded suitable files go through them and check the forward and reverse for any English sounding utterances if found delete the containing portions,then reverse the remainder.
 Now with your recorder of choice record your question then play your background, after about 35 seconds turn off your recorder and download it to your computer.

The completed file should then be checked for any responses.

If you require any more info please let us know.

Good luck
Dom

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2013 01:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Andrew,

I have attached a sample of one of my reversed Latvian files for you should you wish to try this method.
As Domenic says, these can be easily found if you search online for Slavic radio shows. Try and find the ones that are mainly current affairs/news programs as these do not have music in them. Once you have recorded them, check them through to make sure there isn't any music or long silences, once you have done this, reverse and save them,(checking again that there is nothing that could be mistaken for English, if there is, delete that portion) they are then ready for use. If you need any help or more information, just ask.

Alison

Attachment: lat g 6.mp3 (Downloaded 1015 times)

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2013 04:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
wishamaboo

Very cool, Thx....Andrew

Posted: Feb 16th, 2019 07:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
pol

Agree, eager to expedite advancement of spirit communication devices

Current time is 08:44 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Build a machine Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2084 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 28 queries executed.