ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Sam

I was reading some of the recent posts where the term "transmitting station" was use. I had never heard of a transmitting station before regarding EVPS. I found the term interesting because I have received a few EVPs where the word "broadcasting" can be heard.

The two terms tie together nicely. Obviously, a transmitting station is used to broadcast signals. I found this to be a nice validation (at least for me) so, I thought I would share my EVPS.

Samantha

https://soundcloud.com/kegs-evps/theyre-broadcasting-ii

https://soundcloud.com/kegs-evps/were-broadcasting

alisonkirkbride
Banned

Sam,

Nice recordings there, no problem in hearing what is being said. Perhaps you could try asking for the name of a transmitting station, I am sure your communicators will oblige - nice work

Alison

pol

Bit too fast for me!

Sam, you don't have ability to slow down on your recorder?

Sam

Thank you Alison and pol for taking the time to listen. I do very little, if any editing to my EVPs. At best, I may amplify a message, if necessary. I generally record using some sort of pre recorded background sound that does not contain any English words. This rules out the possibility of any false positives for me. I know it may be hard for some to hear the messages because of the background noise, but this is what works for me.

I asked my spirit friends about a transmitting station and I didn't hear any response. I will ask them again the next time I record.

Samantha

Last edited on Aug 8th, 2013 07:51 AM by Sam

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Sam wrote:
Thank you Alison and pol for taking the time to listen. I do very little, if any editing to my EVPs. At best, I may amplify a message, if necessary. I generally record using some sort of pre recorded background sound that does not contain any English words. This rules out the possibility of any false positives for me. I know it may be hard for some to hear the messages because of the background noise, but this is what works for me.

I asked my spirit friends about a transmitting station and I didn't hear any response. I will ask them again the next time I record.

Samantha

Greetings Samantha,

Welcome to the forum.

I heard as you do in your recordings.

Furthermore...I am mildly surprised that this is a regular EVP with noise used as texture.

At first listen it sounded to me like it was some sort of radio sweep device.

Nice going,
Ron

Sam

Hi Ron,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I can see how my background noise sounds similar to radio sweeps. I know of a few people who have received phenomenal results using live radio sweeps or the spirit boxes. I find those methods intriguing and one day I may give them a try, but for now I 've decided to use a background source that minimizes false positives. I've had some success recording in silence, but I prefer the resuts I get using a pre recorded background sound.

Currently, my favorite background is to use some sort of pre recorded babbling. I will often use a foreign language, clean it of any sounds that may be mistaken for English and then speed the recording up so that it sounds like babbling. That is the background I used to captured the "they're broadcasting" recording. The "we're broadcasting" recording contained a combination of gibberish and white noise type sounds.

Samantha

Last edited on Aug 8th, 2013 11:22 AM by Sam

pol

Have previously heard "Earth station is best to use" .. although may have been referring to the particular instance.

pol

"World" is mentioned @ the start of this clip (appears to stand alone- not part of the previous radio recording).. wonder if it's a transmitting station?

https://soundcloud.com/spiritspeak/it-was-an-accident-mechanical-fault-its-in-the-pacific-ocean

Last edited on Mar 13th, 2014 02:20 PM by pol

You have chosen to ignore ckmscott. click Here to view this post

Sam

ckmscott wrote:
Sam,

The transmitting station term was used extensively in the ITC work done by the Harsch-Fischbachs in the '80s and '90s.  In some of those transmissions, the spirirts stated that everything passed through a transmitting stations on their end.  I run into the term a lot in certain types of EVP work that I do, including radio sweep and EVPMaker.  Often I am referred to as Chicago or Chicago Station by the spirits.

Thinking about it, though, I think it is intuitive that lower-level earthbound entities would reach us directly, but higher-level entities might use a station to communicate.

Best,

Chris Scott

Hmm, I just noticed my links aren't working.

I still haven't come across the term "transmitting station" in my recordings. I've only heard the spirits talk about about broadcasting, which I assume would be from these transmitting stations. I do know that I have a female technician and technicians, from my understanding, can be associated with the transmitting stations. So I think I'm on the right path.

The spirits don't identify me by my location, but they have given me a nickname too. It's all very fascinating!

Samantha

Last edited on Mar 30th, 2014 07:16 AM by Sam

You have chosen to ignore ckmscott. click Here to view this post

Sam

My female technician's name is Sandra. I have a male spirit that often speaks to me, but he hasn't given me his name. I'm not sure if he is a technician or not, but he is a great communicator.

Samantha

Last edited on Mar 30th, 2014 11:24 AM by Sam

MrZeta

Hello,

I think this is a good method rather than using radio sweep - you have control of your background sources...

Ideas are water falls, boiling water, random sounds/noises; this alone requires alot of research by different people to get what seems is the best results for their work and may be different for other people.

ALSO (!) the reason for using these background sounds you control there is a little known secret that you can run combine signals thru a comparator filter setup and get rid of the background completely leaving the voices alone; this of course may not work; I have yet to set this up; it all depends on information in the data stream; the background data must be at a frequency according to the Nyquist Criteria (!) then it might work.

This comparator filtering setup is (hopefully!) one of the main decrypters for my own projects; this work has never been done before and take a small amount of electronics knowledge to design, let alone test; and that is my plan very soon!

Good Luck !

Also I never had good luck with EVP maker but some have had it work; I like Spiricom tones and speech phenome work; alot of research needed there too for us lacking in linguistics.

A program calld PRAAT does this ... too much in my head ...

Mr Zeta

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1504 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 31 queries executed.