ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
fmw

Lately I've been getting not so nice folks saying such things like; stop calling, you mother f*****, c*** s*****, we are going to whack (kill) you, dry firing a revolver etc. Fun stuff like that. They can't follow up on these threats can they?

Since I last posted I've learned to hear voices much better. It took me a very long time to learn, but well worth the wait!

Frank

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

fmw wrote:
Lately I've been getting not so nice folks saying such things like; stop calling, you mother f*****, c*** s*****, we are going to whack (kill) you, dry firing a revolver etc. Fun stuff like that. They can't follow up on these threats can they?

Since I last posted I've learned to hear voices much better. It took me a very long time to learn, but well worth the wait!

Frank

Hi Frank,

What you are hearing are hecklers. They are usually the first things people pick up on when we start doing EVP's because their responses seem to reside in the upper frequency range where we hear best.

For the most part they are hollow threats and should not be taken seriously. Just ignore them and most will go away in time.

The worst thing you can do is subscribe to their rederick and let them get under your skin. If that happens the hecklers will not stop because they know they can get a rise out of you anytime you record.

Regards,
Ron

fmw

Thanks for the quick reply Ron. You are right about them coming through in the upper frequencies as they only came through when I couldn't reach my passed relations.

Frank

alisonkirkbride
Banned

fmw,

I totally agree with ron, ignore them and they will get fed up and leave. It would seem that if a person is unpleasant here, then they will still be unpleasant over there. Never respond or enter into any dialogue with them. As you progress your 'energies' will get stronger and will be picked up by the true communicators who are good souls and will enjoy helping and working with you.

Alison

fmw

Thanks for the post Alison, and you both are right about not interacting with them. I just had a long, wonderful chat with my dad with reception being great tonight. I just love evp now that I can actually hear the voices. It took soooo long!

Frank

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1433 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 26 queries executed.