ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Has anyone struck this novel occurrence?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 27th, 2013 10:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
pol

Lately I've found when I get EVPs that I consequently have a hard time determining what's said (either the whole sentence or single words) I find the messages are in fact altering in themselves to become clearer with subsequent playing. Maybe spirits have devised some means to do this - through witnessing my frustration over time in endeavouring to discern what was said?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 24th, 2013 07:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fmw

Pol, when my x wife listens to old recordings she says that they (?) change some words around.

Frank

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 25th, 2013 09:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fmw

Thanks for the info Rachel. I'm just going by what Mila has been telling me about her recordings, like some things have been deleted or changed etc., but I haven't noticed it happening to me as of yet. One thing I've noticed while talking/playback to my dad was at one point while hearing the words/talking that I can never understand, it seemed that my thoughts seemed to cause him to say what was on my mind, and that was on playback! That could be my mind putting in words that I want to hear, and not necessarily what he was saying? Maybe It's best to try to clear my mind and try to just listen?

Frank

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 26th, 2013 06:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
fmw

I thought your post was fine Rachel, and definitely no apology needed. I was asking if I could be unconsciously putting my own words in playback, as at times I think I'm doing just that.

Frank

Current time is 03:42 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Has anyone struck this novel occurrence? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1577 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 29 queries executed.