ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The water method...1st attempt  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 22nd, 2007 05:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fratka

As I experiment more and more with water I am finding I am liking it. While recording, the intensity of the spray will determine the volume of the sound received. I taped these files while showering. I am still finding more files within the recording on various layers. Depending on how I filter and clean it will depend on what layer I am hearing. (Make sense?)

Attachment: H2O052007Test_shower_CLR_betterbespecial.mp3 (Downloaded 1927 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 22nd, 2007 05:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Here is a file I hear differently but only the last part of it. The beginning is a very distinct..."Hey Team".

Attachment: H2O052007Test_shower_NR_CLR_Heyteam.mp3 (Downloaded 1519 times)

Posted: May 22nd, 2007 09:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

hey well done Frank! really good work..:biggrin:

So what are you doing, running water while recording, is this right? and you are finding spirit are using the  the water to manipulate the frequency to make their voices heard..  sure seems to be working.. great stuff!!:)

Posted: May 22nd, 2007 11:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

Yep, that's about it. Nothing really high speed to it. Misty turned me on to it with her recordings. Mostly because I could hear them so clearly.

Frank

Posted: May 22nd, 2007 05:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
psi_research

I wonder if it'll work with synthesized water fall sounds. I have an ESP 2000 (I know the name is ironic) that plays high quality white noise of surf, rain, water fall, wind, etc.  but I'm thinking the randomness of the physical creation of the sound is needed.

-Bill

Posted: May 23rd, 2007 05:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
fratka

I don't see why not as long as you allow the signal to be modulated/demodulated by the air at some point. Then again, just when I think that one or two elements are essential for this ITC technique I am proven wrong so.  :) Does wonders for my technical nature and confidence in my understanding of the behavior of electromagnetic waves? LOL

Then again, the 'HOW' is not quite as important as the 'WHAT' and 'WHY' now. My interest in how it works is fading and my interest in building relationships is growing. :)

Frank

Posted: May 23rd, 2007 09:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi guys,

I've never tried water before, but this makes me want to give it a shot.  I usually don't use any noise at all.  In fact, they don't like it if I use noise with the DR60, probably because it has enough internal noise (I rarely use this recorder anymore).  They will just stop talking until the fan turns off or whatever and then start again.  But this might be good for the Oly DW90, for example.  I'm going to try it soon--will let you know.  The first one I can hear clearly.  Vicki

Posted: May 23rd, 2007 11:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Misty

hehehe yep they lined up for your premiere on the H2O method. Great stuff. Often I record at half volume on the mic, then I amp by +10, then export as wav for the p1 filter. That usually is all it takes to boost the volume without killing the ears. Most water voices are found at -74% "speed" here (not tempo, and using audacity because -74 means somethin else on other programs)

I agree with the how not being as important as the why and what.  "How" its done is usually the center of most conflicts going on in the evp community. The old addage it's not so much what you say as how you say it comes to mind. I try to stay away from people who think inside the box theres not much room for growth there.

I have tried many methods but water has always been "home base" the one I return to. There are some who will only use that method for speech, I am unsure why they say its easier for them. I have had good results with most methods I have tried but H2O and ST are  the ones I prefer at the moment.

Misty

You have chosen to ignore spookyaction. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jun 14th, 2007 07:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lance

Hi frank..

I have been playing around with your first EVP and I hear 'lower thee voice' Ifs it ok with you,  I'll post my edit version on to see what you think, take care for now..

Attachment: for Frank.mp3 (Downloaded 946 times)

Current time is 01:39 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > The water method...1st attempt Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1411 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 28 queries executed.