ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Early Morning Noise From The Kitchen  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 20th, 2013 06:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

I start my day around 3AM in the morning,
Normally when I get up I will get a cup of coffee and then go to the computer and spend about an hour there before going and taking a hot bath and getting dressed for work. I noticed that I could hear noise's coming from the kitchen as if my son or wife has gotten up and was perhaps stirring around in there? But when I came out of the bathroom I was still the only one awake.The other day while on the computer I could hear someone stirring around in the kitchen so I went to check it out and still no one was there.I decided to put my recorder in there and let it run awhile While I was taking my bath/Shower to see if I could catch anything?
Well when I got out of there,remembering the recorder I said "Well If you managed to say something on the recorder Let say Thank You"" and then I Shut it off.
The recorder ran for about 35 to 40 minutes and I didn't hear anything worth noting except just before shutting it down.
Just before I say "Thank You" I believe to be hearing 2 things.The first part is really hard to understand, but I can hear the second part pretty clear,
I believe it to be saying "???...Call Me Dad Alright"
Raw File
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: 1.wav (Downloaded 786 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 20th, 2013 07:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Ray,

I hear loads in that mainly just before you speak, I have amplified it a little.

Alison

Attachment: 1.wav (Downloaded 823 times)

Posted: Jun 20th, 2013 07:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Ray,

Hope all is well.

I knocked down the noise a tad and what I hear in the first part is 2 responses.

The first is slightly lower in pitch and seems to say: What are you doing

This is followed by a slightly higher pitched response that I hear as either: Call my dad William Nance <--(name said quickly) OR Call my dad when you can

After you speak I hear a: thank you

Say hi to Sidney for me,

Ron

Attachment: Filtered-1.wav (Downloaded 750 times)

Posted: Jun 21st, 2013 04:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Ray

Thanks Alison for listening! I too can hear much before I speak
Although hard to understand.
Ray

Posted: Jun 21st, 2013 04:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Ray

Hey Ron,
Thanks for letting me know what you believe to be hearing in this.
The noise's coming from my kitchen has been going on for some time now but seem to be getting more noticeable,Time to setup my Trail Camera to see if perhaps I can capture something on video?
Thanks
Ray

Current time is 02:52 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Early Morning Noise From The Kitchen Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1476 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 26 queries executed.