ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
standingtree

Hello
I have been doing evp for 5 years. Am very interested in itc, the technology involved, the results. I have acquired various equipment over the years.
I am new to itc. Have done many hours of research. The youtube videos have been a big help.
I hope I will fit in and not ask to many amateur questions. *****Thank You

standingtree

lance

Hello Standingtree...welcome to the forum, please feel free to ask as many questions as you like, we are here to help...Take care, Lance.:biggrin:

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Welcome Standingtree,

You seem to have a working knowledge of the field.

We may not know all the answers but a healthy discussion can stimulate the mind.

What area of ITC are you interested in?

Regards,
Ron

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi "Standingtree"

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to ask questions as you like, we are not "experts." We are simply a collection of like-minded people who create places like this so others can gather together. Connections will be made, ideas will be born, and everyone is a part of the creation of it.

The face of ITC and communication with spirit is changing....please do not be discouraged if you do not see a lot of activity right away in response to any of your posts, activity comes and goes. This is natural.

Welcome,
Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1526 seconds (38% database + 62% PHP). 27 queries executed.